Sign in to follow this  

Addicted: "Just need one more hit"..........

I've fancied another DRZ since i sold my 'S' which i converted to SM a few years ago.  So why is it with all the fantastic makes / models out there im drawn in by another Dizzer ?  :ride:

What looks like a really nice SM has appeared locally. I'd really liked to have gone today - but its for sale at top price, and i dont want to appear to be too keen.......

Anyway. Hopefully tomorrow i'll be the owner of this 2008 (K7) with just 4500 miles on the clock:

DRZ400_zps26f3c9a1.jpg

DRZ4002_zps80c0445e.jpg

DRZ4003_zpscb451528.jpg

DRZ4004_zps8b899203.jpg

Edited by sevenfourate
  • Like 3

Somebody hasn't ridden a KTM450SMR yet has he HEHE.  :devil:

I do however miss my Miss Piggy and also thinking of getting another one  :jawdrop:

Edited by Debi

Cheers for the "Welcome back" chaps  ;)

Yes its lovely isnt it. A real minter. And im sure the seller knows that. Although hes not had any offers as yet.......

He's asking £3500 or approx $5888 !!! 

Some over here in the UK are around that asking price, a few are selling for that, but that is certainly right at the top end of the price scale.

Congrats on the bike mate....once again you've found a real winner, clean as a whistle and with a MRD no less. You'll have to send me an email with all the details............ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

MMMMMMMMMMMM , you say the 3x3  , pair etc was done , but the pics show the pair valve and solenoide still in situ . The bike looks great though , but 6000 ish for low k`s and new tyres , is a high price . Hope it is a good bike , greg 

If i remember how agricultural DRZ gearbox's are : Most of the time your just happy to find 5 gears....... :lol:

You had a really bad one then, cuz mine is no worse than any of the other 20ish bikes I've owned. ;)