Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Riding near Flagstaff

My son and I want to ride near Flagstaff, we live in Peoria and ride singletrack and hate running into Rhinos and Jeeps on a trail. We both ride quiet bikes too. If anyone wants to ride or show us some good trails please PM me.

Scott

My son and I want to ride near Flagstaff, we live in Peoria and ride singletrack and hate running into Rhinos and Jeeps on a trail. We both ride quiet bikes too. If anyone wants to ride or show us some good trails please PM me.

Scott

They shut down most of the single track here, though they've been talking about opening some more up. There is about 25 square miles of ST off 180 off Schultz Pass Road. Get the Coconino NF MVUM or check their website. As I remember the above area is pretty rocky and challenging, but it's been a while.

Mike

Scott

Get in touch with CTR (coconino trail riders) they have a Facebook and web page. We are working directly with forest service and building legal single track,

• Like 1