Sign in to follow this  

California Hesperia/Johnson valley RAIN

Anyone out in Johnson valley. Thinking about loading up and enjoying this little rain/cool weather

I will be heading out to cougar buttes in an hour or two. be there intime for eve ride and all day tomorrow :ride:

• Like 1

My wife and I just got back to Apple Valley from Landers. Don't waste your time with JV, dry as hell out there still.  The very south end of Big Horn Rd. in Landers  where we were shooting was only 72degrees, very cloudy but no rain. 

Tomorrow Grasshopper!!!!  Head south east tomorrow, not east.  Big bear, Holcomb Valley, Ba BaAAMMM

Edited by MojaveMutt
  • Like 2

I want but the time we get out there its going to be a night ride hooefully it starts raining in JV soon

Leaving the house now going to your public land staging area. Any takers

Leaving the house now going to your public land staging area. Any takers

This brother needs to find out about radar mapping. It aint raining here or nearby.

Hey mutt does your radar mapping say its F-ing awesome out here cuz it's PERFECT!!!

• Like 3

If it's so great...  what the &%$#@! are you doing sitting on the trail typing on ThumperTalk ?  :facepalm:

Cuzz he's  gotta Jones for TT......

• Like 1

Hey mutt does your radar mapping say its F-ing awesome out here cuz it's PERFECT!!!

Awesome!!!  It will be sweetness tomorrow.

Just getting back perfect conditions out right now. Ya hopefully we get some more over the night. Is anyone riding in hesperia tomorrow. I gotta be back by 12:30 for kids bday. But should be able to get a good ride in

If it's so great... what the &%$#@! are you doing sitting on the trail typing on ThumperTalk ? :facepalm:

Beer breaks!!! And tring to get some people off there couches and riding

Sean I was up in Kennedy meadows today. Epic stuff.

Last night I was riding the "your public lands". Also rode it Wendsday night. Answer your pm's brother!

• Like 1