Sign in to follow this  

Supercross 2014 Silly Season - Last man standing

So of the top riders, who doesn't have a ride for 2015?

Number, last year on contract, mfg

2, 15,, Kaw

3, ?, Hon

4 - ?, Kaw

5, 15, KTM

800, ?, Suz eh

The top riders are all signed, what riders do you want to know about?

Mike will be back at Motoconcepts

Edited by 2uptite

I think the only one in question now is Eli

A lot of things depend on Eli, and most likely nobody will be able to say anything for a few months.

But if he doesnt get things hashed out at Honda, he will be on a Kawi.

A lot of things depend on Eli, and most likely nobody will be able to say anything for a few months.

But if he doesnt get things hashed out at Honda, he will be on a Kawi.

It's a little late in the silly season to be "hashing" don't ya think? I'm pretty sure ET knows where he'll be for 2015.

It's a little late in the silly season to be "hashing" don't ya think? I'm pretty sure ET knows where he'll be for 2015.

Contracts are a bitch,you just cant opt out of one that easy when the team wants you to stay.

Edited by 2uptite

Contracts are a bitch,you just cant opt out of one that easy when the team wants you to stay.

So he signed a multi year deal last year? From what has been reported he's in his last year which makes no sense to me after all the shit surrounding him last year at this time

Wherever he goes he better stay for a while. Teams are going to get sick of his shit

• Like 1

So he signed a multi year deal last year? From what has been reported he's in his last year which makes no sense to me after all the shit surrounding him last year at this time

Wherever he goes he better stay for a while. Teams are going to get sick of his shit

If he goes anywhere, it will be Kawasaki. It is the consensus among the pros that the Kwai is the best bike and team and he doesnt like the bike he is on indoors. 

Edited by 2uptite

Ok are we talking about Eli tomac or someone else. Cause you all talking like he is a confused and troubled individual hahaha

Offered a yellow ride but stuck with red and now wants green but might stay red

I'd say confused

• Like 1

How the &%$#@! does anybody know if they like a bike or not indoor if they only races it a hand full of times at best during 2014?

The green bike has won 4 in a row......It must be the best

Don't pay attention to Reed or that other factory rider that grows potatoes

• Like 2

When is Blake bagget's contract over and will any factory sign him? He can run down the leaders occasionally and win but he is not consistent.

Edited by desertrider44

When is Blake bagget's contract over and will any factory sign him? He can run down the leaders occasionally and win but he is not consistent.

His contract is up and he has two offers on the table but he isn't saying with who. 

Ok are we talking about Eli tomac or someone else. Cause you all talking like he is a confused and troubled individual hahaha

I thought I clicked on the 2013 Chad Reed thread.

Even if Tomac is going green, many riders are tight lipped about their future rides until the contract expires. Im sure Honda knows how to write a contract that states STFU until you are released.

Speaking of Reed, I think his demise was prematurely called last year.

Next year, I think he retires after the 2015 SX season.

Or before the SX season if he could pick up sponsors and a pair of top riders.

Stewart's fate lies with the FIM. Or an offer to race NASCAR and avoid the whole flap.

If he rides, I think his strategy will be "Win or Cruise". If he gets a bad start, no heroics, wait for next week to get a win.

When JS is on it, it is still fun to watch him ride. Also, he can push RV.