Sign in to follow this  

Got a new ride CR125

Got a great deal on it last nite, couldnt pass it up. Its seriously like new, great condition, came w new tires chain and sprocket on it also, im pumped

1407013364914.jpg

1407013382548.jpg

• Like 1

Ahhh ... The OTHER CR125. Nice looking bike. Congrats and enjoy.

Edited by zderekv
  • Like 2

looks to be in good shape. how much did you pay for the bike?

$1000 otd with a hitch hauler , new filter and bag of sparkplugs.

Thats awesome dude! Ive got an 04 myself.

Brakes as you said are unreal, clutch is lightest pull of any bike ive touched, shifting is excellent, handling is great once i got the suspension sprung and valved(im 220) motor is enough as long as you do everything right and nail your marks. And im 220 so it would be way better if i was 50lbs lighter lol.

Awesome bikes. Awesome values for buyers.

Thats awesome dude! Ive got an 04 myself.

Brakes as you said are unreal, clutch is lightest pull of any bike ive touched, shifting is excellent, handling is great once i got the suspension sprung and valved(im 220) motor is enough as long as you do everything right and nail your marks. And im 220 so it would be way better if i was 50lbs lighter lol.

Awesome bikes. Awesome values for buyers.

I dare say its the best small bore in the woods you could get! And everythings so nice on it I might as well big bore it and add a lectron later, that would make it sick its already so light.

Do you know anyone interested in a 2001 husky cr250 by chance? Trying to move it. Looking for 1500 at the lowest.

Tons of upgrades and new parts.

I love my 04 cr125 as well. Everyone trying to get me to upgrade but I just cant let her go..

You guys can always upgrade to 165cc.

Ya, but you go through motosportz for payment.  The kit runs about $700 with shipping.  Suppose to have huge gains in the bottom end with a usable powerband that's almost 5k rpm wide.  It's another $275ish if you want the modified ktm pipe as well.

• Like 2