Sign in to follow this  

Need help with EFI tunning!

I have a 2012 rmz-450. I just purchased a Yoshimura rs-4 full system with a JD Jetting Power Surge 6X Fuel Injection Tuner  to tune the bike. However, i need help with the programming. i am completely new to the whole EFI tunning process. 

Like i really just need to know the proper setting to compensate for the new pipe.

Like i really just need to know the proper setting to compensate for the new pipe.

that's why you need to call them partner. They will know. Or at least they should. To be honest dude, your bike should run perfectly fine with that exhaust without a remap. If you have different tuning couplers, put in the grey coupler which is the rich one.

yeah. i have no couplers. that is why i bought the efi manager. however, i sent them an email and hoping to get something back soon.

yeah. i have no couplers. that is why i bought the efi manager. however, i sent them an email and hoping to get something back soon.

Call them they will be able to help you! The paper work they provide with the tuner gets you in the ball park as far as settings go and you shouldn't have to venture far with just a pipe!

JD has great customer support! Some of the best in the industry from my personal experience. Give them a call and they will get you set up!

• Like 1