Sign in to follow this  

Looking to ride in Florida,,

Any one wanna ride ? I have cr 250 and am intermediate rider,I like trails and not tracks ,I'm 36 laid back and like to have fun and ride! My cousin sold his bike so no one to ride with:( I take my 8 yr old son all the time in his ttr 50 but tired of putting around ,love to tag along with someone and get it!and make sum new friends ,I usually go to croom ,but getting old ,ill come to u travel not a problem I live in Tampa 2 hrs one way and I'm willing to go,hit me up,thx just wanna ride and have fun!!!

• Like 1

Sweet let's do it! U name the place,,I'm sick right now sucks:( hopefully be better soon,,only available to ride weekend s the ,I'm Jeff here's my bike

1407428255982.jpg

1407428282619.jpg

1407428315598.jpg

• Like 1

That's no fun being sick. I have place to ride in Avon Park big big place to ride. I went out there with my cousin went from 9:00 in the morning to 1:00 at night and still didn't touch half the trails out there. Nice bike... Here what I have DR-Z400S

I'm Daniel by the way

1407429169097.jpg

1407429196067.jpg

Cool,Daniel nice bike!my 250 was dead even race with my cousin 450 so I'll try to keep up,lol,,,I use to live in Avon park and sebring no the area well,are you on here often? What I can do maybe in next week or two is give you a shout like on a Monday to set up for a weekend ride,sound good? Here's my number n e way,,813-528-6078,,,,,,cycle gear has a wicking shirt and shorts for $25 to wear under ur gear suppose to help keep u cool I might try em out its hot!

I want go to fast... Lol.. Yeah I don't have riding gear yet I have looked online for some but it's high on price but guess I'm going need some. Also need to buy helmet. I just bought the bike few weeks ago but yeah that sounds good here my number 863-832-9682 text me anytime you want to ride

Dude I got helmet gloves and goggles for 70 bucks on eBay,,,bad ass fly racing boots for less then a 100 ,,and gear bout 70 did it week at a time,,boots and helmet a must man ,just saying ,,not preaching ur life ,,Craig's. List u can find great deals type in motocross gear,that or cycle gear has awesome deals on new shit ,100 for a helmet pants and shirt ,and 60 for boots ,helmet a must bro in my opinion,do what u want but u only have one brain ,,I could prob borrow one for u if u need ,,I started new job sucks they pay every two weeks,love to go next weekend ,gotta check cash flow,,,do u have to pay to ride at Avon park? Do u need ohv sticker ? Croom cost 15 a day and have to have dot approved helmet that's it

Yeah I was just looking on eBay found helmet, clovers, and boots for $100 and $8 for shipping. Also looked on cycle gear site and they got some good deals to thinking about going there tomorrow and looking around. The money situation I can help pay for gas as well. Avon Park where me and my cousin ride you don't have to have to pay to get In or have a ovh sticker to get in

Any real people wanna ride,going to croom tomorrow ,I have 2.kids and work 60 hrs a week,but when I tell u I'm going ,I'm going=! Not oh let me ask my girl,I gotta find a baby sitter I don't have a trailer ,,real no bullshit people let's ride!hit me up:)

I'm very good ppl,when u say u wanna ride,then start playing games till 10 at night day before we supposed to ride,oh I'm going ,wait I'm not going,I'm going,let me ask my girl,I'm going ,oh wait I'm not going have to find a babysitter,,I had enough! ,,,,,men just say hey u wanna ride? sure c ya in the morning sounds good later ,as simple as that

• Like 1

Any one wanna ride ? I have cr 250 and am intermediate rider,I like trails and not tracks ,I'm 36 laid back and like to have fun and ride! My cousin sold his bike so no one to ride with:( I take my 8 yr old son all the time in his ttr 50 but tired of putting around ,love to tag along with someone and get it!and make sum new friends ,I usually go to croom ,but getting old ,ill come to u travel not a problem I live in Tampa 2 hrs one way and I'm willing to go,hit me up,thx just wanna ride and have fun!!!

Hey. Sure I'll go with you riding sometime. Depeding on what you had in mind. I have a KX250 which works well at Croom and also an older KLR250 for easy dual sport riding.

We should hang out sometime. I also ride a GSX-R 750.

Name is Nathan.

Hey I'll ride with you

Hey. Sure I'll go with you riding sometime. Depeding on what you had in mind. I have a KX250 which works well at Croom and also an older KLR250 for easy dual sport riding.

Name is Nathan.

Name is Nathan.

Hey Nathan what up man,I'm for sure down ready to ride!,,please don't be like last guy ,God what a joke,,,n e way crooms cool 1.hr from me ,,kinda get old ,but familiar ,I was also looking at Ocala national forest ,,maybe we could do croom,and check out new places after ,I'm Jeff I have a cr 250 ,had a street bike years ago yfz 600 i believe ,brother wrecked it,had kids gave up street ,to many idiots and old people for me,,,just so u know easy my way back into riding ,just out to have fun not get hurt usually second gear at croom ,up to 3 or 4 th in straights I ride at my comfort level ,,sounds like u have skills ,,which I like riding with peeps better then me makes me better! I ready this weekend ,if I have to work Sat day I can go Sunday,!:)

What did this other guy do? Was be a no-show or something? I live in the Clearwater area myself. What part of town do you live in?

I probably can't go to Croom this weekend. My kx250 needs a bit of TLC before I'd want to take her out for a long ride.

My kx was always sort of a beater when I got her and she has sat for about 18 months. I need to clean the carb out put new rings in the top end. I also work long hours so I plan on taking it the same shop who's doing up my klrImageUploadedByThumper Talk1407885061.623673.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1407885092.561250.jpg

That's cool ,,said he wanted to ride ,then kept bulshiting pretty much,,didn't have a trailer,didn't have a baby sitter ,didn't have a helmet etc,,, feel me,, ,,well let me know when ur ready ,ok m down n e time !

Ugh shop be months for ur ready,,I have full shop at my house ,carb no problem rings another story,,,have bad compression ?

I lived in Tampa a month ago,citrus park,,moved to Newport Richey cheaper

To be quite honest I don't think the compression is that bad. I will borrow a compression gauge and give her a check tomorrow. I think the carb just needs a cleaning. Not a huge deal.

Ah. That is pretty close to me. I live in safety harbor just off McMullen booth

Kx looks nice what u mean beater? Throw some new atf in gear box ,some carb cleaner for carb ,a new plug and clean air filter bout 20 bucks and a few hrs u be ready to go,,,now rings I haven't done yet don't like messing with internal motor. But when my bike needs em I will do myself so I can learn,I do commercial a/c building sarasota mall,and been working on stuff my whole life ,very mechanical inclined,