Sign in to follow this  

kx250f 2012 bog issue

my kxf had 32.7h on ... i bought it to a guy that let the gaz in for 10 month without riding. so i drop it but not all so .... last day my kxg begin to bog. it run like it empty of gas and finally shut down . after the bike is hard to start .. so i bring back the bike to my house. i start it this morning and it run fine! i try it and when i came back after a 5 or 5 minute riding it begin to bog again still like it running out gas .. any idea ?? for me i thibk it´s the fuel filter ??

my kxf had 32.7h on ... i bought it to a guy that let the gaz in for 10 month without riding. so i drop it but not all so .... last day my kxg begin to bog. it run like it empty of gas and finally shut down . after the bike is hard to start .. so i bring back the bike to my house. i start it this morning and it run fine! i try it and when i came back after a 5 or 5 minute riding it begin to bog again still like it running out gas .. any idea ?? for me i thibk it´s the fuel filter ??

clean your injectors.

Ok !! How i do it. ?? I forget to write when the bike run fine it run strong like normal ..

thats a good question. Not sure if automobile injector cleaner would work in the gas or not