Sign in to follow this  

Power flow kit or screen removal ?

I did the same.you wanna get some nice gains put the newer yosh system on it n get it mapped by a reptuble tuner and if $$ isnt a option run good gas like vp u4.4 or t4.i had the fmf system with megabomb n it was a huge disapointment. I get fmf stuff for 50%off n went and bought the yosh at retail cause its that much better.20140502_192016.jpg20140502_192016.jpg

I just cut mine out with a razor, sanded the edges down and made triple sure there was no extra bits... Been awesome since!

So do you run a flame retardant air filter or put special oil on it? Is there a spark possibility?

The pipe: god I want the aprikovic but it's so dam expensive.... The Yosh is better than the FMF? I see most pros run an FMF system on the KTM's .....(yes I know they get paid for it).

I did the same.you wanna get some nice gains put the newer yosh system on it n get it mapped by a reptuble tuner and if $$ isnt a option run good gas like vp u4.4 or t4.i had the fmf system with megabomb n it was a huge disapointment. I get fmf stuff for 50%off n went and bought the yosh at retail cause its that much better.attachicon.gif20140502_192016.jpgattachicon.gif20140502_192016.jpg

Sexy bike man!

So do you run a flame retardant air filter or put special oil on it? Is there a spark possibility?

The pipe: god I want the aprikovic but it's so dam expensive.... The Yosh is better than the FMF? I see most pros run an FMF system on the KTM's .....(yes I know they get paid for it).

No, just a good ol Twin Air with Maxima airfilter oil...

Motoxjeff, do your research on the pipe. The akro they sell in the ktm hard parts catalog is way diffrent than the the slip on that comes on the factorty editions. The FE akro is an oversized moosecook and extremly corked up. The fmf exhaust hasnt been updated since the 12.5 FE.No worries though im just looking out. Munn racing has some good maps,im not sure if the 15 450 has the switch on the handlebars

• Like 1

Oops. I accidently hit send. But i was saying that if it has the switch like the FE munn will give u 2 diffrent maps. He set mine up to run on vp u4.4 and the yosh exhaust.One map is more mid n top for like a wide open style track and the other is more bottom n mid for tighter tracks. The map change with the fuel and exhaust is pretty dramatic you ll be blown away on how bad ass this motor is! And how easy it is to ride

• Like 1

Oops. I accidently hit send. But i was saying that if it has the switch like the FE munn will give u 2 diffrent maps. He set mine up to run on vp u4.4 and the yosh exhaust.One map is more mid n top for like a wide open style track and the other is more bottom n mid for tighter tracks. The map change with the fuel and exhaust is pretty dramatic you ll be blown away on how bad ass this motor is! And how easy it is to ride

Thank you MX boy!

You can always get a DNA filter which is like a KN filter but made in Greece. I ordered one for my FE and love it, so i bought two more. One for my 500exc and the other for my wifes 200xcw...

I will also install the snap in my 500exc for more down low torque

No, just a good ol Twin Air with Maxima airfilter oil...

You are kidding? You want the bike to burn up? One spark (back fire) and the bike could catch fire.

You are kidding? You want the bike to burn up? One spark (back fire) and the bike could catch fire.

On my child's life, I am not kidding!

Besides, it's insured...

Im sure it can burn down, but like monk i do the same. And have used regular filters on every 4 stroke ive owned. No worries lol

It was only 3-4 months ago a bike burned down completely during a competition in Sweden.

Just dont use gas to clean the filter.. :jawdrop:

We have always ran 2-stroke filter cages on our 4-strokes and never had, seen, or heard of a problem. We have a 15 350SXF now and run a 250SX filter cage and guess what? no problems.