Sign in to follow this  

Indiana Where at in IN? mx...New rider.

Alright, I read the reviews of tracks, did the where 2 ride thing, did the search thing on google... Bought the gear, bought the bike, etc...

Now, I'm just wondering where to go to, to ride the thing. What I am asking, which mx track around the area is best suited for beginnners? I'm from NW Indiana and don't mind driving up to a couple hours, maybe a little further. I'm not necessarily new to a bike but I might as well be. I have not been on one in about 15 years. I've ridden this new bike around my property, inlaws 5 acres, and a buddies 30 acres but now I'm itching to take this thing out somewhere but I also don't want to be a nuisance to other riders and not looking to be the next Stewart either.  Can anyone recc me a place to go to? I can go during the week as well, so all recc's are appreciated.

Hit me up if you want to ride. I'm 42 and getting back into it too. I ride with another guy on here from Indiana. We just rode mustang Sally's and have ridden Joliet mx. Always more fun when your not alone!! Call or text. Ben 815-549-5985.

try fmx in Indiana. they have  a beginners, intermediate, and pro track.

I went late afternoon one time and there were only 2 other people there.

badlands is a zoo....I would not recommend it if you want to start off slowly

• Like 1

Thanks to the peeps that replied to this post. I'm not the one who started it, but I'm in the same boat. It pays to read old post's. Also thanks to TT for keeping posts up for awhile. I like this site.