Sign in to follow this  

Help motocross be the next sport on the front of Wheaties

Ryan Dungey has the chance to be on the front of the Wheaties box. We can help him if we participate in this contest. I downloaded the app to my phone and am logging workouts everyday just to help. It would be awesome to see a dirt bike on the Wheaties boxes all over the nation. Check out the link and together we can help make it happen:

http://www.mapmyfitness.com/challenges/WheatiesNEXT/home/leaderboard

I`ll check it out in awhile, but my thought is there are many more Bruce Jenners in the world, than Ryan Dungey`s.

Sad to say.., but hard to disagree,,NO?

Dungey has been closing the gap by 2-3 thousand each day. A week ago he was down by over 15,000. Today he's only down by about 3,000. So it is actually looking pretty good.

Really? I didnt check in a while. I last checked when he was 2nd to last, so i didnt think he'd catch up. Oh well, i keep logging my everyday mtb rides in support.

I think in recent years most of the people on the front of the box have COME OUT if you know what I mean!

After Dana White offered a front row package for a winner, Dungey was down by 24,000. He's pulled back to under 3,000 now.

I just voted.

Anthony Pettis 154,732 Points

Team dungey: 151,997 Points

Team press: 100,504 Points

Team leeper: 68,494 Points

Team pannell:  19,957 Points

Make this happen for the sport, there's only 10 days left and we're second. You can go back and log previous work outs too. All the way to July 1st. Anything works as a workout. Even vacuuming. You just need 30 mins. per workout. If at least 1/4th of TT members went and logged just 10 workouts we would win for sure. 

Edited by BikerGuy

petis doesnt even deserve it. the dude quit because he was so good at knocking guys out in unorthodox fashion. he is an excellent fighter but the dunge is that all american that really puts his fitness above all in his own sport. even decoster said he would like him to train less and build more skill on the bike a few years back. who says that about somebody for moto??? Dunge all the way! 

• Like 2

Make this happen for the sport, there's only 10 days left and we're second. You can go back and log previous work outs too. All the way to July 1st. Anything works as a workout. Even vacuuming. You just need 30 mins. per workout. If at least 1/4th of TT members went and logged just 10 workouts we would win for sure. 

I just went and logged back to July 1 and added 63 total.  I separated out my bike rides to the gym and swimming, and even through in cutting the grass and cleaning house (which are not workouts BTW). How some of those people got to 106 is questionable. I guess I could separate out cardio from gym workout, but I already killed an hour messing with that site.

He's down 14,345 now. Compared to 2735 on the 18th. So close to catching the points leader, and now it's slipping away. Is it raining in Indiana again?

Edited by ubu
  • Like 1