Riding Near White Mountains Area/Lakes Are in NH

Hi all-

I've found the Alton trail system maintained by the Durham ATV club, but does anyone know any other riding areas near Ossipee, NH? Would like to take my CRF230f out on the trails.

Also- aside from a payment, what is needed to register an off road vehicle within NH? Is a Certificate of Origin enough? Just a personal ID ok?

I am a Mass resident and have my bike registered in Mass. I plan to ride in NH so I went to Bottoms up Liqueur store on the NH line with my Mass reg and a ID and registered 2 bike for $67 a piece  as Boosted25 said. Unlike Mass there are plenty of places to register a bike... including liqueur stores. If you have a ID and bill of sale that will work fine to. The reg is good for one year from date of purchase. I do not know about NH but in Mass if you are caught with a unregistered bike it is a $250 fine and the squirrel police are out there in force. They look at it this way, they will make a lot more money busting guys on bikes then they will busting guys without fishing licenses, I was told that directly from a officer. If you are looking to ride with someone let me know, my son and I are looking to get out although I will warn you I am not about who can get there first.  Thanks,  James