Sign in to follow this  

Sad day?

I just did the same bought a YZ250f and am very happy, I still miss my x it was such a do it all bike shame they weigh so much. The fella I sold it two was worried being a trail bike its would be too slow as he "rode M/X bikes" LOL. My X is for sale again with all his gear I think he hurt himself of the slow old X :). Funny thing ATM with the std suspension my valved and sprung X felt better in the suspension dept the YZ is being valved as we speak the std spring are fine which is nice for once. 

These are my last pics sob sob I know how you feel 

013_zps4d592ca6.jpg

MM 

Edited by MartyMOOSE
  • Like 1

I've done the same thing four times.... Sold my 450x...

And I still have a 450x... Although it's new... :devil:

• Like 1

If I ever move out west, I'll probably have another one. They're just to much for the tight single track stuff I ride.

Pulling up in a tow rig like that (20 yo purple Ranger) --- i can't decide whether to feel sorry for the guy , or congratulate him for having the good sense to have an X now thats worth 3x what the truck is  :thumbsup:

That said -- maybe he is just rolling a Ranger because little trucks are easier to get loaded --- even stock 2wd 1/2 tons these days seem to be 3 feet off the ground ,  so i like rolling around in my "emergency use" truck quite a bit 

bdayride_zpsd19ddb68.jpg

This pic at the trailhead is not a great representation, but i will continue to roll my big X through the tightest , nastiest singletrack Oklahoma has to offer!     As for you guys' jumping ship to 2 strokes, --- well, i can still find solace in the fact that i am getting more exercise than you whenever i have to pick this rascal up off the forest floor  :lol:

005_zps3a5149e3.jpg

Edited by DMC707
  • Like 1

If I ever move out west, I'll probably have another one. They're just to much for the tight single track stuff I ride.

How tight? I am on the fence on buying another 450X

Hey JRM,

If your goal is to have a great time trail riding, by all means get the X and enjoy!!! I moved back to racing a '07 CR 250.