Sign in to follow this  

Benezette / Elk county trails?

Hello, I'm from the pittsburgh area but I have a camp in elk county. Would like to find some trails in that area, anyone know some good single track spots?

Hello, I'm from the pittsburgh area but I have a camp in elk county. Would like to find some trails in that area, anyone know some good single track spot

im from pittsburgh too and also have a camp near bennezette.

there used to be alot of trails and some strip mines to ride in the houston hill/ hicks run rd area. its been a while since ive been riding up there but there has been alot of logging work going on and im not sure how much of it is still rideable.

i keep seeing ads for place in empourium to ride which isnt too far away.

im from pittsburgh too and also have a camp near bennezette.

there used to be alot of trails and some strip mines to ride in the houston hill/ hicks run rd area. its been a while since ive been riding up there but there has been alot of logging work going on and im not sure how much of it is still rideable.

i keep seeing ads for place in empourium to ride which isnt too far away.

I just came back from a cabin on hicks run yesterday. It's mostly state forest, do they enforce it a lot?? On one of our maps it showed to closest atv trails near renovo. Are they're places to ride legally closer??