Sign in to follow this  

r6realtor mirror mod for crf250l and wr250r

since I am getting like 4 or 5 pm a week on this I figured I would just post up some info on the bar end mirrors that i do on all my bikes(crf250l and 2 wr250r's)

here is the link for the mirrors themselves

where I say the little plastic thingy from yamaha that is wrong, that is where the metal sleeves go, you can use the stock rubber covers from the yami and honda mirrors.

you need two M10x1.25x75 bolts and two steel metal sleeves that will cover about 75% of those bolts, drill out the mirrors to the appropriate sizes to put the bolt through, slide the sleeves over the bolts and tighten down.

yeeaWwL.jpg

FbXJQND.jpg

o6GgxdN.jpg

6knxxgP.jpg

kv5OpCT.jpg

Wc66dOA.jpg

Edited by r6realtor
  • Like 4

r6realtor,

The eBay link ain't working our they got the items delisted..

Fir, these are listed all over the place from China. I got mine no prob and even saw them cheaper!

• Like 1

Fir, these are listed all over the place from China. I got mine no prob and even saw them cheaper!

Have you copied a link for me?

Pm me!

They look cool

correct some of the cheaper ones have a smooth finish on them I like the ones that have a textured finish on them so I get them from this guy, the link is fixed now.

good deal!! on a side note there is a rubber piece that is included with the mirrors it looks like a flat rubber washer that goes in between the metal, make sure to remove this piece as the large bolt in the middle will never really get tight with the rubber washer still in there. These Mirrors have served me well and have been crash tested many many times between myself and friends, never had one break yet! maybe get loose and need to be tightened again but never ever break.

• Like 2

Still need the sleeves. But thanks for the post. Cheap upgrade. Now i'm not so old man.

post-292208-1407857643759.jpg

Nice Stang ....  :thumbsup:

How do you like those Rox anti-vibes ? 

• Like 1

yes the sleeves help them not move at all(or very little) and lock them down or do you mean the rubber factory sleeves off the honda mirrors? either way glad I could help!

Edited by r6realtor

Yea just missing the sleeves. I'll get them today after work.

The anti-vibes are awesome. No more numb hands at all. Not even after 80mph 2 hr e-way rides. Also nomore speed wobble.

I should review them in the other post? Only thing i dont like is all the room they take up. Reg risers make the bars look nicer.

• Like 1

These are everywhere on the net and in shops here, been running these for years and are tits!

• Like 1

Where did you guys get left hand threaded bolts?

Popped out the mirror and tried to screw the bolt (from the hardware store) into the housing, the housing is threaded in the other direction.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.