JS7, 2015 and beyond

Oh I know for certain he will have to sit out because of suspension. FIM has balls and will carry out the penalty for cheating whereas the weak ass AMA Pro racing bitches have no spine!

Oh I know for certain he will have to sit out because of suspension. FIM has balls and will carry out the penalty for cheating whereas the weak ass AMA Pro racing bitches have no spine!

And that's why I threw that big if in there. If he doesn't get banned, he is my pick for 2015. Rumor is that his PED is approved, so now he's back on "even" ground. Stewart+PED's =the Championship that Dosh could never predict properly. I'm beginning to feel this one the more I think about it. Would still prefer someone else, but like Bdubb, I have to go with what I feel.

• Like 2

And that's why I threw that big if in there. If he doesn't get banned, he is my pick for 2015. Rumor is that his PED is approved, so now he's back on "even" ground. Stewart+PED's =the Championship that Dosh could never predict properly. I'm beginning to feel this one the more I think about it. Would still prefer someone else, but like Bdubb, I have to go with what I feel.

The rumor is that he APPLIED for a waiver for the outdoor series. Nothing has been confirmed that the waiver has been GRANTED as far as I have seen. Nor would the waiver apply to Supercross or absolve him from responsibility for failing the test during the last Supercross season. IMO he will be suspended for some period from Supercross. It might be a few races or it may be up to two years. WADA is not the AMA and they do not screw around. If he is suspended then it is likely he will be forced to retire. 

Edited by PBDBLUE

The rumor is that he APPLIED for a waiver for the outdoor series. Nothing has been confirmed that the waiver has been GRANTED as far as I have seen. Nor would the waiver apply to Supercross or absolve him from responsibility for failing the test during the last Supercross season. IMO he will be suspended for some period from Supercross. It might be a few races or it may be up to two years. WADA is not the AMA and they do not screw around. If he is suspended then it is likely he will be forced to retire.

Oh, I agree. That is the most likely thing to happen, but if it doesn't I think there's a good possibility he can string together a good season for a change and steal one while all the top dogs are swapping wins. How ironic would it be if, after years of sack swingers proclaiming that THIS would be the year, an acknowledged hater picks the one season he actually does it? I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Go Bubba!

• Like 1

Oh, I agree. That is the most likely thing to happen, but if it doesn't I think there's a good possibility he can string together a good season for a change and steal one while all the top dogs are swapping wins. How ironic would it be if, after years of sack swingers proclaiming that THIS would be the year, an acknowledged hater picks the one season he actually does it? I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Go Bubba!

:naughty:

• Like 1

He might have a shot if we can convince all of the JS7 swingers to let go of his balls for once. They've got to be stretched out enough by now that he might be able to wrap them around himself like one of those human flying squirrel suits. At least that way if he catapults over the handlebars he could glide out of it instead of pile driving his head into the dirt. It might also aid in aerodynamics. Dosh, HDR, and the others, can you guys just for once support JS7 by releasing your death grip on his sack?

Edited by redrider144

He might have a shot if we can convince all of the JS7 swingers to let go of his balls for once. They've got to be stretched out enough by now that he might be able to wrap them around himself like one of those human flying squirrel suits. At least that way if he catapults over the handlebars he could glide out of it instead of pile driving his head into the dirt. It might also aid in aerodynamics. Dosh, HDR, and the others, can you guys just for once support JS7 by releasing your death grip on his sack?

He's doomed...

• Like 1

He's doomed...

That's a bummer.  I would like to see one more knock down, drag out fight to the end between JS7 and CR in SX.  Of course based on how they've faired the past few years, the chances of them both being in the title hunt at the end are virtually non-existent.  I've never rooted against JS7, I've just felt for years that he makes the points race boring.  He'll grab a few wins, crash himself out of contention, then grab some more wins once he's no longer relevant in the points chase.  You can't spot a guy like RV or RD 25/50/75 points by DNFs, they're too smart for that.  And if you're RV or RD, do you have any incentive to push it to beat JS7 when you can count on him going over the bars at some point?  Really nobody has an incentive to try to keep pace with JS7 unless he has a sizable points lead midway through the season.  

• Like 1

I unfriend you. You're officially out of the baggin on JS clique! ? That is, unless you repent SOON

Don't worry, there's a better than even chance he yard sales within the first 3 races and blow my prediction out of the water. Then I can hate on him for both living up to my expectations and disappointing me. It's a win/win situation.

• Like 3

I unfriend you. You're officially out of the baggin on JS clique!  ?  That is, unless you repent   SOON

I don't think you're giving him enough credit.  Wes may just be laying the groundwork for the greatest JS7 fanboi hooking of all time.  

• Like 3

James needs to get rid of the hanger ons. Check his ego and realize he's not Lebron, Eli Manning or Tiger Woods and never will be. Start using that thing inside his skull for something other than wearing his redbull hat and just race. 

I don't think there is anyone on TT that doesn't know my opinions regarding James. That being said, I do love a good underdog story, and of late there is no underdog like James. I don't see a future for James much beyond 2015, if he makes it that far, but in watching and analyzing his performances over the last couple of seasons where he competed I have come to a conclusion. I think age and injuries have done to James what all the coaching in the world could not, namely go slower to go faster. I think if he doesn't get banned for the SX season I will pick James for 2015 SX champ. For some reason I think he might find enough character to put together one final, in your face season and go out a winner.

I can't believe I said it, but there it is. Dosh, this is me pouring out a 40 for my homie...

When fish go fishing...at least you admit you hit your head.    ?  ?

Since when did James become the underdog? I thought he's the fastest man on the planet?   :excuseme:

• Like 1