Graphic's who's got good designs

I heard you guys talking about on here some companies that I haven't heard of, but I don't remember who? I'm in need of some graphic's and most of the stuff out there just isn't me! I'd like to have something that has "Suzuki" in it and "RMZ" on the shrouds.

If you guys know of different companies that aren't as popular or get the press the other ones do please post their website address.

MagikSC did mine! Great stuff and they can make anything you want. MagikSC.com

I wanted something clean and factory looking with my "sponsors" and they pulled through! 

10313525_10152345536012559_6495391190676

DSCN0687_zps2d269db8.jpg

I would buy LimeNine If I had the extra cash laying around.

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 3

bdubb

That bike looks F$CKING sick. bro is this bike a 2012, because i have a 2012 and just ordered a rs4 full system yosh with jd jetting mapper. I really just wanted to know what you think of the yosh you got on that and also what other mods are on that baby!! 

Edited by skiing

Yep it's a 2012. It has a full Hinson (stock clutch didn't last long after the motor was built), WebCams, HC piston, Super Flo intake kit, Tokyo Mods engine mounts, coated valves, springs and guides, ported head, ISF treatment, remapped ECU, stock suspension with some custom internals, obviously a full Yosh, and burns 110 Cam2 race fuel. She runs like a raped ape! 

The Yosh works really well. It is very linear so it provided the best power delivery with my motor and works best for all types of riding which is why I decided to go with it due to how easy it is to ride. I like the FMF a little better in most situations though due to it's instant snappy power feel. Honestly though, any aftermarket exhaust will give you major throttle response improvements.

Heres my build thread if you wanna check out everything that is in it.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1046724-2012-rmz450-build-from-stock-to-full-on-race-bike/

Hinson for sure! Best manual clutch on the market! They are truely bulletproof. The Hinson in my Yz 250 has well over 500 hours on it and still shows little wear on the basket and hub. I just throw new plates and fibers in it about twice a year and it is abused 10x more than the clutch on my RMZ.