Woo hoo...tagged XC-W

I have mine registered in Ohio - what a hoot. Decided to quit babying it and stop trucking it to distant places and just ride it. Really wasn't worried about hurting it as much as I worried about screwing up it up for its most important purpose - great dirt bike.

Going to ride it to Michigan for a week of UP exploring. Leaving this weekend - approx. 2200mi

Got my license plate and registration for the 500 today. Love this state!

Have you been pleased with the fuel injection over all, hot start, cold start ect, any lean spots ?

Also what kind of dual sport kit did they install.

Dual Sport kit? Surely you gest ?. Bike runs perfect, stock. Perfect.

Starts perfect no matter what. Only thing I've noticed is a rare decel pop. It does run a bit hot but no coolant overflow as of yet. And best, no emission crap to remove and no clogged up exhaust. It's also very quiet.

Put a Flatlands skid plate on it and have a Rekluse on order.

Edited by DR.billZ

Have you been pleased with the fuel injection over all, hot start, cold start ect, any lean spots ?

Also what kind of dual sport kit did they install.

I just pieced together my own kit... I wanted as little wiring and places for things to fail as possible and wasn't wanting to use the blinkers that came with the kits ... came out awesome

I also have a slight pop on decel, just lean. Going to increase tps slightly, should solve that...

Runs great, always starts up easy... fan does it's job..

Congrats. Looking at selling my 12 EXC and picking up a 15 xc-w since I'm in AZ and just gonna pull emissions on the exc anyway and gear it down.

Where in AZ?

I had to go the bonded title route with an mso to get my plate here in Vermont. Cost me 167 bucks for my title/registration and 35 bucks for an inspection. Need to invest in a set of sm wheels for the street, you won't regret it haha

If I ride on the street I put a mirror or two on it. Hi/ lo beam will never happen. Brake light most likely will never happen. I don't really ride it on the street. Only use it Colorado to get from trail to trail. Here I won't waste my knobbies getting on a street.

In Texas we have yearly inspections, no way to get around such required parts. That includes required inspection just to get a plate. I guess Hillbilly states have the bennis>G