Anyone have a RMatv discount code they're not using?

I need to order some basic necessities and wondering if anyone had a code they're not using?

I'll pass it on if I get one but I think it's only happened to me once in the past few years I've been buying from them.  I guess the more you buy from them the less need to lure you to buy.

they always give them out....always. Its at the bottom of the shipping confirmation email they send you

I have a code sending PM in a minute - nm looks like i was beat

I never get shipping confirmation emails, which I thought was odd...I just get the order I placed  and it would show up in a few days.

Nothing in spam either...that def sucks because I've bought a few hundred dollars of stuff in the past months.

Please note: You will be sent another confirmation email when your order is shipped.

Did you know you will earn frequent buyer points with this order when it ships? Get up to 20% back when you buy with us this year! (Offer only valid for Retail Accounts and excludes certain brands.)

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC takes pride in customer service. If you have any problems or concerns with your order, please call us at 1 800 336-5437, or email us atsales@rockymountainatv.com. Please indicate your customer number and order number.

Edited by helix66
  • Like 1

Hi all,

I was looking for a code as well.  would be happy to return the favor.  actually posted in the thread that is 89 pages long with people helping each other out.

that thread is old, figured I would try here again.

Cheers!!!

No account no code. 

Thanks jeff, I log in to my account for all my ordering. It must be a Paypal thing. BTW I spend thousands there every year. I'v got a package sitting on my porch at the moment. Please don't try and rob me or you will have to deal with Rocky.

Edited by NUMBER 2 OPEN EXPERT
  • Like 1

Hey is your email on Paypal current ?  Could it be a different address you don't check anymore ?

Everything is current. I'll try ordering on a credit card next time. I think I'll give them a call as well. Like a welfare mom always says, "I needs my benefits".

I talked with them again about it and they were telling me that I had not checked the option to get shipping reports....they changed that back so I do now.

It's kind of bs too because I've had a bunch of orders the past year that should have given me codes.

Seems like it takes a long time to rack up a rewards bonus. I've got $50 waiting and the excr has two bald tires.....besides the bent radiator.