Sign in to follow this  

Washington RV Rental Advice?

I am contemplating an RV rental for an upcoming Taneum camping trip.  The only company I am really familiar with is CruiseAmerica, and they are hideously expensive. 

I am interested in either a small RV, or a small toy hauler that I could pull with my V6 Nissan Frontier. 

I have never done this before, so any advice or suggestions?  Any reasonable and friendly companies people have worked with before on a rental?  And if I am being even more picky, something in the Kirkland/Redmond/Bellevue/Issaquah area would be ideal.

Thanks

ya might try renting one from Ellensburg, then ya don't have to haul it up and over the grade twice

• Like 1

We've looked into that before. Since they hold their value fairly well, we came to the conclusion that it would be more cost-effective to buy a "cheap" used one, do some simple upgrades here and there while it's in our possession, and re-sell it for a possible profit when we are done with it.

Like a bike, buy in the late fall and sell in early summer. I know this doesn't help you much, but I agree that renting one is a ripoff.

if you are military or ex military ft lewis rents them very cheap