Sign in to follow this  

Tennessee Riding near Murfreesboro tn

I am headed east from the Rocky Mountains and coming to Tennessee to race TKO early next week. I am looking for some places to ride during the week prior to the event. Of course, any locals who are free, I would love to ride with. I will be staying in the Murfreesboro area. I would like to ride something that is within an hour or two drive from here.  

I have been doing some initial research and I am not finding may places to go ride. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need a day or two so I can get out and at make final adjustments to the bikes. I'll be racing a '13 KX450, so no need to concern with any carb adjustments. But, my girlfriend will be bringing her GasGas 300 and we will need to spend some time swapping brass. 

The Trials Training Center is closed until the race, so there is no available riding there. Being from Colorado, we have websites like, staythetrail.com that will list all the public riding for the state. I haven't been able to find an equivalent for TN. 

Earlier this year I raced King of Motos. TKO is going to mark my second entry at a hard enduro. Check out the write up that I completed for that race.