Sign in to follow this  

whatsuppp..

Just joined,been stalking quite a bit..I have a 2013 rmz 450,got it back in January as a motard from my dealer,absolutely hated it,sold the motard stuff and made it a trail bike seeing how he had the lights hooked up and stuff..but went riding 3 times so far and finally got the hang of it and now I'm in love with it! Power still takes some getting used to in the tight trails..I switched the ecu or whatever to the "short track" one,I think its gray...what a difference,but one thing I keep doing is stalling it,is there a way to make the clutch a little softer? And I keep seeing people talking about gearing... Right now I'm running a 12t and 53t..its amazing..well I guess that's it for now,just wanted to say hi..

Just joined,been stalking quite a bit..I have a 2013 rmz 450,got it back in January as a motard from my dealer,absolutely hated it,sold the motard stuff and made it a trail bike seeing how he had the lights hooked up and stuff..but went riding 3 times so far and finally got the hang of it and now I'm in love with it! Power still takes some getting used to in the tight trails..I switched the ecu or whatever to the "short track" one,I think its gray...what a difference,but one thing I keep doing is stalling it,is there a way to make the clutch a little softer? And I keep seeing people talking about gearing... Right now I'm running a 12t and 53t..its amazing..well I guess that's it for now,just wanted to say hi..

yeah my bike does that alot but what i do in the woods is i use the clutch a lot.(probably not the best idea) But you should get a rekluse. I heard nothing but good from them however i have my doubts (popping it in gear, engine breaking, failing on hill climbs, etc.) however, did u hook the light up to the stator because i really wanted to do that. get a light on my bike for some trail riding. 

No he actually put a battery under the seat...and Yea,no rekulse for me,first its too expensive and I like using a clutch..but I did just find out Suzuki made a rmx450z...wtf! If I knew that I would a bought that

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? i never knew that. but how did he get it under the seat. like there is no room. do you think you would be able to put a picture up of the battery situation?

i looked up for the bike and i could not find it online. However, i saw it on the internet and it looks so sweet dude!

Yea I'm working now I'll take one later..like literally right under the seat it actually rests on the air cleaner

Is the battery a smaller one or like a full sized dirt bike one. also is the wiring look concealed? If u would post some pic later it would be awesome, im really interested into seeing it. 

Tiny battery,just runs the lights,blinkers and horn...wiring is open because it was a motard and he never figured it would get wet...easy enough to cover up though and yea,I'll put up a pic later

And now that I'm thinking about it,idk how to post a pic with my phone,I don't even see the option

What most people do is put it on photobucket an post link

Actually u definetly can do it if ur on ur phone on the thumper talk app

When your keyboard is up. On the left of the textbox there is a plus symbol with a circle around it. Click on that. Once that is opened click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and click Attach Picture

It doesnt even look like you can see the wires but later u deffinetly have to show me that battery latter

Ooh yea,that's just so people can see what it looks like.. Battery it under the seat in the air cleaner box and partially resting ON the air cleaner

did you ever hear of the people that hook the lights up to the stator? Like just for an eduro light.