Sign in to follow this  

Two fire breathing dragons

Two fire breathing 14 yzfs

Hey guys I'm not going to know for a while if I'm going to like the 250 but I just locked up the little brother to my 450.

My buddy owns a dealership and 3 weeks ago or amount I bought a yz450f off off him for 7400 out the door for the 250 it's 6400 otd.

Both are 14s. Can anyone give me some insight what I'm looking forward to riding as I'm in a cast for another month and a half.

• Like 1

Congrats on the purchase. Good prices too. I think you are going to be pumped on the 250, like in the other thread, especially since you already have/like the 450. That is what counts.1 thing I have learned over the years is that getting a new bike feels awesome but the guy that beat you last week (when you were on your old bike) is still gonna beat you next weekwhile on your new one lol. Only practice changes that, so heal up and enjoy the new bikes, man. You are lucky to have both.

Congrats on the purchase. Good prices too. I think you are going to be pumped on the 250, like in the other thread, especially since you already have/like the 450. That is what counts.1 thing I have learned over the years is that getting a new bike feels awesome but the guy that beat you last week (when you were on your old bike) is still gonna beat you next weekwhile on your new one lol. Only practice changes that, so heal up and enjoy the new bikes, man. You are lucky to have both.

Thanks for your post I'm 43 I don't race anymore I like to play and I figured the 250 would be good on my 3 acres vs 450 I ride on 100 acres.

Ah ya, makes sense. But ya in my opinion, you got 1 of the top bikes in both classes, for play riding or even if you were racing. Good stuff. Get some pics of them up some time. 

• Like 1

Ah ya, makes sense. But ya in my opinion, you got 1 of the top bikes in both classes, for play riding or even if you were racing. Good stuff. Get some pics of them up some time.

Hey bud what's up I went today put a good down payment on the 250 today.

I'm surprised to see you are the only post on this thread I was hoping to have more responses to talk about there experience with there 250-450s.

That is awesome. I think it will be nice to have both. I feel like you got a good price on both, also. No one that I know, owns both. But just from reading around and knowing people that have 1 or the other, there isn't much bad to say about them. 

• Like 1