Sign in to follow this  

Farmer vs. (supposedly) Lost Dirtbiker. Funny!

If the rider is telling the truth, then the crazy farmer deserved every bit of roost he eats.

If the rider is lying and trespassing after being asked to leave (we don't know what happened prior to the start of the video, obviously), then he deserved every rake smack he took.

Either way, we win as viewers:) 

Seems like he/they have a bit of history of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Like 1

farmer may have been on edge but it sure seems to me like the guy had plenty of time to GTFO like the land owner wanted but just kept antagonizing him...

• Like 3

farmer may have been on edge but it sure seems to me like the guy had plenty of time to GTFO like the land owner wanted but just kept antagonizing him...

I see that point of view, but the rider was being told to leaving & then instantly hit.. If that was me I would of taken my sweet time as well.

I see that point of view, but the rider was being told to leaving & then instantly hit.. If that was me I would of taken my sweet time as well.

If the beginning of the video is truly the first contact between the two, then I think the biker actually showed a fair amount of restraint.

However, like Arctic Cat said, there is probably a good bit of footage missing.

If I seen a dude with pitch fork I would be gone quite quickly.

Seems like he/they have a bit of history of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Never bring a cop down to your meth lab...

• Like 1