Sign in to follow this  

California Wed 8/6 Ride - LPNF, Gorman, Rowher

Taking tomorrow off, hoping to get out for a ride.  Anybody up for a mellowish ride out at LPNF, Gorman, Rowher?

Taking tomorrow off, hoping to get out for a ride.  Anybody up for a mellowish ride out at LPNF, Gorman, Rowher?

Sounds great! but need a little more advance warning Schmo, maybe next time. By the way, what is open up in the LPNF?

Ed

Whata, part of Tejon, Gold Hill, etc . . . the stuff to the West.  Just not East Frazier or the section of Tejon going into Gorman.

arrasta is closed as well

according to the posted notice, East frazier and Tejon will be closed until next spring.  let's just hope Next Spring is not a moving target

934777_940693545947817_1386572471405996712_n.jpg

arrasta is closed as well

according to the posted notice, East frazier and Tejon will be closed until next spring. let's just hope Next Spring is not a moving target

I hope they widen that part where trail meets tree and handle bar.

NOOOooooooooooooooo..  hope the fools leave that alone.  It's somewhat a squid filter.  even though it, hasn't got THIS (ME) squid yet.

joes tree 4.jpg

joes tree 1.jpg

joes tree 2.jpg

joes tree 3.jpg

• Like 1

the problem with that thinking is when they make it wide enough for you then someone else wants wider... or flatter...  or easier...  when they are done pleasing everyone its a friggin highway

anyone remember jawbone... dove springs...  leave trails as they are and learn to ride them...  or go find an easier trail.

imho :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Leave the tree alone . . . just wait for me!!!  I'm not as sketchy on it now compared to how I was the first few times after it shoved me off the side. 

Edited by schmo
  • Like 1

Leave the tree alone . . . just wait for me!!!

I was hoping to try that this year....oh well.

the problem with that thinking is when they make it wide enough for you then someone else wants wider... or flatter... or easier... when they are done pleasing everyone its a friggin highway

anyone remember jawbone... dove springs... leave trails as they are and learn to ride them... or go find an easier trail.

imho :thumbsup:

I don't need nor did I solicit a lecture from you. It was just an off the cuff comment. Don't take yourself so serious.
  • Like 1

i expressed a simple opinion...  even said imho...  even popped in a smiley thumbs up...  dont think its me taking myself serious fella

id post the lighten up francis video for you...  but i suck on this ipad  :banghead:

Edited by Jeff aka Travolta