Sign in to follow this  

Best way to kickstart Husqvarna WR 360?

Hello , i just bought WR360 , and its big difference between my last 125cc , i really like the amount of power and i just loved in to that bike , but theres one big problem and its starting. I have Foot 50 (Europe size) and didnt found yet any good boots for ride. soo i have to kickstart it with shoes and after few kicks my foot really hurts... I only know that you got to get the kickstart lever to that position where it can start the furthest way . (sorry for my bad English) Does anyone have any other tips? 

Hello , i just bought WR360 , and its big difference between my last 125cc , i really like the amount of power and i just loved in to that bike , but theres one big problem and its starting. I have Foot 50 (Europe size) and didnt found yet any good boots for ride. soo i have to kickstart it with shoes and after few kicks my foot really hurts... I only know that you got to get the kickstart lever to that position where it can start the furthest way . (sorry for my bad English) Does anyone have any other tips? 

Make sure you clean out the carburetor real good and make sure both the pilot and main jets are real clean for starters.

Half the problem is old gas in the carb and dirty jets.

Alright Thanks , old owner said that he cleaned it , but ill rather have a look on it .D . i just bough boots and found a really good  way how to start it in 4 kicks or soo , Get it on stand , get your left foot on peg , Get the kickstarter as much high as you can , and give it a nice kick :)