Sign in to follow this  

Good Suspension Brands

ok so i am doing a enduro build and i hear alot about suspension. however, what are some good brands. 

Factory Connection, Enzo, Smart Performance.

However... seeing as you are in PA I would suggest looking into FCR. I use them, they are local, and you will get VERY personalized service. The personal service that you can get from a local company is worth its weight in gold! Companies as big as Factory Connection are very good with set ups of all types simply due to the fact that they have set up millions of forks and shocks for a very wide variety of terrain and rider skill levels. However finding a tuner that you can go to at any time with feedback that can make minute changes to dial your suspension in for YOU cannot be matched.

Just my .02

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

OK i went on their page and couldnt find a location. Do you know where they are located. Like generally. I want to know how far away

I know there is one in Pittsburg but I believe there is another as well. Not sure well. Give them a call and Bob will give you all the info you need. (330) 426-4600

I know there is one in Pittsburg but I believe there is another as well. Not sure well. Give them a call and Bob will give you all the info you need. (330) 426-4600

I called them and they said their only shop is in Ohio :banghead:

I am not sure honestly. i said to him " im looking for s shop in pa" and he said no, its closed down. the shop closest to you is in ohio

hmmm I was positive there was more than one in PA. 

I am not sure honestly. i said to him " im looking for s shop in pa" and he said no, its closed down. the shop closest to you is in ohio

Check out ProAction in PA.