Sign in to follow this  

Factory connection suspension for 2013 crf450r

Looking to do the suspension on my 13 crf450r was wanting to hear from people that have used them on there bikes especially with air forks.

Whatever you do, make them put the heavier balance springs in there. It sounds counter intuitive but having first hand experience with it, it Completely changes how the fork handles chop and maintain consistency over long motos. I would look into a local tuner that has a good reputation to tune your stuff. Most local tuners will revalve multiple times for one fee plus oil cost to get it right for you. That being said FC does good work but you get less personal attention.

Picture at the bottom is my pile lol. It's a 13' I've had it for a year and have done multiple suspension mods to get it to work better.. And the heavier balance spring has been the smoking gun in the equation.

image.jpg

Edited by Black450R

Whatever you do, make them put the heavier balance springs in there. It sounds counter intuitive but having first hand experience with it, it Completely changes how the fork handles chop and maintain consistency over long motos. I would look into a local tuner that has a good reputation to tune your stuff. Most local tuners will revalve multiple times for one fee plus oil cost to get it right for you. That being said FC does good work but you get less personal attention.

Picture at the bottom is my pile lol. It's a 13' I've had it for a year and have done multiple suspension mods to get it to work better.. And the heavier balance spring has been the smoking gun in the equation.

Holy shit you have a beautiful bike, what kind of rims are those?

I only have one local suspension shop but they dont have much experience with air forks. Also lately i have been hearing its been hit and miss with them.

Worth every penny man! If your even asking about it then well the stock stuff isn't what you like.. Most stock bikes require a revalve to suit a riders specific needs IMO. The first time I ever had my suspension revalved my bike felt soooo much better than what it had been. Instantly was able to ride with more confidence.

Looking to do the suspension on my 13 crf450r was wanting to hear from people that have used them on there bikes especially with air forks.

i havent used any but from what i read on what Enzo does is pretty good!

also he is supporting factory yamaha at Ama with the psf so he must be somewhere with it!

mx tech converstion on the psf is good from what i read but pricy