Sign in to follow this  

Dirt bike names

Ok so I want a 250 race bike but the names of each bikes are very confusing like is there a differents between cr250r and just a cr250 0r a different between yz250 or a yz250r hope I get some help thx

R=race

Beta 300rr=2 races

Hope this helps

lol but no there is no difference between a cr250 and a cr250r people just take out the r to shorten it but there is no such thing as a yz250r it's just a yz250 but both of those are 2 strokes if you want a 4 stroke it's crf250r and yz250f the f stands for 4 stroke.
  • Like 1

Thats ok it has always been confusing to many. But now it is really easy, you only have to learn one numerical pattern. The one used by KTM, since they are now the most POPULAR brand available with the BEST selection of MC in the world and now DOMINATING MX as well as all other off road events. Really how many want to ride SUB PAR MC today?

• Like 4

Thats ok it has always been confusing to many. But now it is really easy, you only have to learn one numerical pattern. The one used by KTM, since they are now the most POPULAR brand available with the BEST selection of MC in the world and now DOMINATING MX as well as all other off road events. Really how many want to ride SUB PAR MC today?

The Kool-aid's good ;)

• Like 7

Shilling all day every day. 

now DOMINATING MX as well as all* other off road events.

*Except MXGP, Supermoto GP, Rallye, trials, speedway, ice racing, WEC I and II...

Oh yea Ryan villopoto didn't show up this summer..... They didn't dominate supercross.... Kawasaki and Suzuki did !!!

The only reason you buy a ktm is if your looking for new friends..lol

• Like 2

Ummm have you already forgotten RC?

Already? It's been 7 or 8 years since he retired. That's like saying how dominant Honda is. Have you forgotten McGrath already?

• Like 1

Oh yea Ryan villopoto didn't show up this summer..... They didn't dominate supercross.... Kawasaki and Suzuki did !!!

The only reason you buy a ktm is if your looking for new friends..lol

first off been riding racing for 50 yrs here, have owned 60 bikes in my life . I can assure you I have many friends in the MC world and on top of this I own a CR 500 for a play bike. Alert: all other brands ar toast if they don't wake up, KTM is the world leading dirt bike Manufacturer today...... FACT:

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

• Like 1

first off been riding racing for 50 yrs here, have owned 60 bikes in my life . I can assure you I have many friends in the MC world and on top of this I own a CR 500 for a play bike. Alert: all other brands ar toast if they don't wake up, KTM is the world leading dirt bike Manufacturer today...... FACT:

who even are you handreasen, you are always posting crazy political stuff riddled with spelling errors and now you have owned 60 bikes what even are you like dick Cheney or something
  • Like 5

Giving your bike a name, especially a girl's name, is silly and childish.  What grade are you in?

• Like 2