Sign in to follow this  

Loretta's 50+ Masters, 3rd moto

My third moto from Loretta's this year, my best race of the week. I couldn't get a start to save my life but was just happy to be there.

Our race was combined with the 45+ class that left on an earlier gate. That, combined with the mix of former Pros and regular guys like me, made for a chaotic, confusing race.

• Like 4

My third moto from Loretta's this year, my best race of the week. I couldn't get a start to save my life but was just happy to be there.

Our race was combined with the 45+ class that left on an earlier gate. That, combined with the mix of former Pros and regular guys like me, made for a chaotic, confusing race.

Nice! no dust too! Good job!! Until you have that 5 in front of the zero guys don't realize how much different the game is just to be out there.. I know what I'm telling my body to do but it just doesn't do it or do it as fast as I used to..so it's making adjustments to adapt. It's nice to see you going for it and enjoying!  :thumbsup:  :ride:

• Like 1

They should make a class for the 50+ guy's only. Hell, at 50 years old, we deserve a class of our own. Great vid btw, and hope to see you there next year.  

Edited by Alan48
  • Like 1

Great vid. I really like the layout of the track. It looks fast and fun. The layout doesn't look hard, in general, but the ruts are what look to be quite a challenge. Either way, great job for getting there in the first place and again, nice vid.

• Like 3

Great vid. I really like the layout of the track. It looks fast and fun. The layout doesn't look hard, in general, but the ruts are what look to be quite a challenge. Either way, great job for getting there in the first place and again, nice vid.

Thank you.  It should be noted that this was the first race of the day, at 7:30AM, and the ruts/roughness you see in this video can be multiplied by about 10 to get an idea of what my other two races were like. 

There are no dangerous jumps and the track seems to be designed to keep speeds very low. The ruts are absolutely the toughest thing about it.

• Like 2