Sign in to follow this  

Great new motorcycle ramp! The Shark Kage!

The Shark Kage is the first of its kind. It is a 6-in-1 multi-function loading ramp. It can be configured into a high capacity loading ramp, cargo box, bed extender, cargo cover, work table, and a sun shade. The Shark Kage is made of high quality military grade aluminum and it attached directly to your trucks tailgate so you can ride your vehicle right into the bed! The Shark Kage was built by riders for riders! If you would like to see the Shark Kage in action or learn more about it please visit our website at https://sharkkage.com/ If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below or PM me and I'll get back to you asap  :ride:

22aut4.jpg

• Like 1

i have a question, does mcgrath know you stole his bike ? :goofy:

• Like 1

i have a question, does mcgrath know you stole his bike ? :goofy:

Showtime knows we borrowed it for the day :ride:  What do you think about the Shark Kage? Any thoughts?

I think it looks like a great ramp, but will have to visit the page and see more details.

Curious about how it attaches directly to the tailgate...(like hinge/pins?)

Crazy how many motorcycle `FAILS` you can see on u-tube of guys trying to load their bikes..lots of potential customers I think.

I was just discussing bike ramps with a co-worker today, and he mentioned the need for one, as he is planning a trip the end of Month; just getting back into riding and headed to Colorado with a couple friends.

Discussion led to camping, which led me to wonder if anyone makes a hitch carrier for those who want to haul with a camper shell topper but not have to pull a trailer.

Also talked about bed extenders, as the truck I would haul in has a very short box (DBL Cab Tacoma short box).

Neat features, but it seems to limit your cargo space. Is there a quick release function that allows you to completely remove the ramp? 

I think it looks like a great ramp, but will have to visit the page and see more details.

Curious about how it attaches directly to the tailgate...(like hinge/pins?)

Crazy how many motorcycle `FAILS` you can see on u-tube of guys trying to load their bikes..lots of potential customers I think.

I was just discussing bike ramps with a co-worker today, and he mentioned the need for one, as he is planning a trip the end of Month; just getting back into riding and headed to Colorado with a couple friends.

Discussion led to camping, which led me to wonder if anyone makes a hitch carrier for those who want to haul with a camper shell topper but not have to pull a trailer.

Also talked about bed extenders, as the truck I would haul in has a very short box (DBL Cab Tacoma short box).

Yeah the ramp attached directly to the tailgate. You mount it to your tailgate with rivnuts that have an 800 pound capacity per rivnut. The Shark Kage can do all sorts of features including the bed extender (which comes with large cargo nets to hold objects from falling out the sides) Unfortunately I don't think the Shark Kage Sport ramp will work in a Tacoma. In order for the Shark Kage to fit you need 48 inches between the wheel wells and a tailgate at least 19.5 inches tall. Check out our website FAQ page to learn more or direct message me with any other questions! Thanks

• Like 1

Neat features, but it seems to limit your cargo space. Is there a quick release function that allows you to completely remove the ramp? 

The Shark Kage can be folded completely flat in your bed (depending on bed length) and can be configured in many different ways to not limit your cargo space. If you do need to remove the Shark Kage all it takes is the removal of 3 pins (held on by lock nuts) to completely take the Shark Kage off your tailgate. You will still have the mounting plate attached but it will not be noticeable or in the way at all. We provide the wrenches needed to remove/install these pins as well. If you have any other questions please let me know! Thank you.

• Like 1

^^ this is what I was curious about too, when I mentioned hinge pins; pull a few pins and just the base/mounting plate remains on the tailgate?

I like it. I want a ramp that's wide enough I can keep my feet down if need be, and this one seems to fold up nicely, too.

Exactly what the Shark Kage was designed for. It is 48 inches wide and is attached to the tailgate so riding up to load makes life easy!