Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Unadilla a Predictions

dunno dungey is hitting full stride right now. dunge 2-1 for win, tomac 1-2 , kenny and stewi are going to have epic battle and stew, well he takes a nap so to say kenny 3-3 stewi dnf-dns dilla is his kryptonite as are most things but dilla really smacks him down.

Edited by phantom451
  • Like 3

Whatever it is, I have a feeling that Dungey and Roczen finish the with same amount of points from the weekend.  I feel like if Roczen is behind Dungey he will push hard and try to pass.  Dungey might let him in moto 1.  Either way, Dungey doesn't gain any points on Roczen.  Tomac wins the overall.

Edited by Mudd94
  • Like 2

Whatever it is, I have a feeling that Dungey and Roczen finish the with same amount of points from the weekend.  I feel like if Roczen is behind Dungey he will push hard and try to pass.  Dungey might let him in moto 1.  Either way, Dungey doesn't gain any points on Roczen.  Tomac wins the overall.

maybe roczen can bitch more about he has a "sore" thumb. or if he can come up with another excuse.

Dungey got smoked the last 2 years at Unadilla and was stuck battling with Barcia, I don't think its his strong track. Eli overall, dungey 2nd, roczen 3rd.

Roczen is usually strong at Dilla, but I hope dungey is faster!

Edited by LEllis7motox
  • Like 2

I think Dungey goes 1-1, tomac 2-2 and Roczen 3-3. Exciting prediction right?

KRoc comes back strong but only to beat Dungey which is all he needs to do from here on out. Tomac takes the overall.

Tomac: 2-1

Roczen: 1-2

Dungey: 4-3

Canard: 3-4

Metcalf: 5-5

Is Stewy even racing?

• Like 1

Tomac will not be the golden boy this weekend for Honda so keep an eye on Trey. Dungey will come out swinging for the overall with Roczen finishing third.

• Like 1

Seriously...has anyone watched what Tomac did last year at this track?  It plays to all his skills, and his physical abilities.  With any sort of start, he will utterly crush everyone.

Edited by Blutarsky
  • Like 2

Tomac rips at this track, Dungey...not really. KRoc strong 

ET -  1-1

RD -  3-2

KR -  2-3

Dungey may find extra motivation, hopefully enough to gain on KRoc

I predict that some will win, some will lose and some of them will sing the blues. 

• Like 2

If KR doesn't go 1-1 I'm looking at The Dunge for the championship. I like Roczen but would like to see Dungey get it then have KR come back next year on the aluminum bike and hit it even harder...

If KR doesn't go 1-1 I'm looking at The Dunge for the championship. I like Roczen but would like to see Dungey get it then have KR come back next year on the aluminum bike and hit it even harder...

he will not. Last year ( i know it was last year) Tomac hunted roczen down and passed him no problem.

KR has stepped up his off bike training game big time since last yr, so we'll see how it goes!

That's not a prediction!

I predict that some will win, some will lose and some of them will sing the blues. 

But will they enjoy the journey?  ;)

• Like 1

I predict Team USA for the 2014 MXoN will be announced.

MX1 Dungey

MX2 J Mart

MX3 Tomac

:thumbsup::usa:

I predict Dung will have "bike set up issues" after getting smoked by an Italion dude that is riding a 250 that day.... But I also predict that Tomac and Martin save the day.

• Like 1

I predict Dung will have "bike set up issues" after getting smoked by an Italion dude that is riding a 250 that day.... But I also predict that Tomac and Martin save the day.

Who is the Italian?