Sign in to follow this  

Motocross GuyB getting crazy at Vital

I think RV knew when to get out. That being said, you guys all know who's fault this is right? RC, he may end up like lance.

And who's fault is it before that? McGrath? Then who? Emig? Everyone wants to be the best and the elite athletes of any competitive sport will always seek and edge above the competition

• Like 1

And who's fault is it before that? McGrath? Then who? Emig? Everyone wants to be the best and the elite athletes of any competitive sport will always seek and edge above the competition

I heard they will not stand for the biggest name to be a black man and that they still have some of Ricky's samples, he's going to be the one who gets the big blame...
  • Like 1

I think RV knew when to get out. That being said, you guys all know who's fault this is right? RC, he may end up like lance.

Steroids where around long before RC and they will be around long after.

It would kill me if RC was striped of his titles.  he should be granted a waiver though since he really is just a chubby ginger after all. they need steroids just to not be extremely obese i mean look at him now.

• Like 1

Hinting about some serious drug test failures

I don't think it will be nothing big like the JS scandal going on now.

Hinting about some serious drug test failures

You made me read that whole lame ass post for nothing more than a fine cast of a lure?  :facepalm:   Remind me to ban you

• Like 11

You made me read that whole lame ass post for nothing more than a fine cast of a lure?  :facepalm:   Remind me to ban you

SuuucKeeeer! :lol:

The James scandal is chump change. He got caught for taking ADHD meda

• Like 1

Nothing he said hinted to people failing drug tests. He just said that with drug tests come high costs. Probably meant something like big penalties. But he didn't say anything to the affect of other people failing tests. `

Also Matthes said on the Fly Moto 60 show said GuyB may have heard something about Stewarts penalty or something like that. But has heard nothing of a failed drug test. 

• Like 2

Also Matthes said on the Fly Moto 60 show said GuyB may have heard something about Stewarts penalty or something like that. But has heard nothing of a failed drug test.

my bad I guess I misinterpreted what he said.

my bad I guess I misinterpreted what he said.

He also posted this. 

You could go away and promise not to come back and I'd be perfectly okay with it. I don't go fishing just go go fishing. 

Mostly, it was a bit of musing on my part last night, how if someone (particularly late in their career) gets tagged with a two-year penalty, that it's pretty much a death sentence for their racing. 

Of course, a story like this http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2013/11/15/wada-doping-ban-now-four-years/3591521/should just about have riders shaking in their boots that they don't get caught with a banned substance.

I think he pretty much meant that getting tagged is going to come at a high cost. Wada wants a 4 year ban on athletes now. That's what i think GUyB was meaning with his original post.

Nobody failed a test Iin Colorado and that was the last time they tested.  

Nobody failed a test Iin Colorado and that was the last time they tested.

When did they release the lakewood results?

I don't know.

We know that cooper passed his..james results haven't been released yet and he isnt racing dilla? Hmmm i wonder

• Like 1

We know that cooper passed his..james results haven't been released yet and he isnt racing dilla? Hmmm i wonder

Everyone that was tested passed, including James. James has a TUE so he can take aderall and pass the test anyway.