Sign in to follow this  

Chest protector and neck brace

How about the Leatt chest protector? I personally use the TLD 5955 (or something like that) and it has been a better quality CP than my sons Leatt has been. They both have the removable panels that let you mount the neck brace to it....I don't wear neck braces so I can not comment on how that all works....BOTH CPs will set you back about $150 (or more).

Hi what chest protector works with a leatt GPX club 3 neck brace

Just depends on what kind of protection you want from your chest protector.  If you still want to keep the shoulder guards on, then your options are very limited.  Fly Racing makes one that fits the leatt perfect.  But if you're not worried about that issue, you can modify most chest protectors just by removing the shoulder guards.  Thor sentinel protectors worked well for me when I still wore CPs.  But you can also wear the newer fox pro frames.  Or the fly convertible II and mount them to your leatt with a few zip tyes after removing the shoulder guards. That's my preferred method anyway.  You can usually run a long tye through the padding and tighten them enough to level out the CP.  Fits fine and keeps your shoulders free for movement.

Tekvest should work, it's made to work with most neck braces.  Newest "Crossover" vest is the lightest one they make, and still offers good protection like my sno-x race vest.