Sign in to follow this  

RM-Z Video Thread

Let's see your bike in motion.

And since starting a video thread without a video is like starting a picture thread without a picture here's a video of me smashing my face on my handlebars.

And a little step up.

Edited by Wyorever
  • Like 4

Nice, we've got some good climbing around here too.

Lol

sick hills. i just wish i had places like that

this is like 1/10 of my riding area. we go behind both valleys. one of the best views

the knob.jpg

• Like 2

Ill be taking my RMZ out to the woods for the first time since I have had it on Sunday... I'll be taking the GoPro with me so I'll be uploading video. We'll see how it does with my MX set up. 

Any of you trail guys know what kind of range (time wise) I can expect on a stock tank under normal riding conditions? Lots of single track, and really tight stuff. Not much wide open. I have read mixed reviews. Don't wanna get stranded! I do like 30 min motos tops on  practice days so that is the longest I have ran the bike. 

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

this is like 1/10 of my riding area. we go behind both valleys. one of the best views

Awesome, I'm really missing the single track stuff!

Ill be taking my RMZ out to the woods for the first time since I have had it on Sunday... I'll be taking the GoPro with me so I'll be uploading video. We'll see how it does with my MX set up. 

Anyone know what kind of range I can expect on a stock tank? I have read mixed reviews. 

Good question, I'll be doing the same next Saturday and will probably be packing gas. Let me know how far you make it before running out!!!

Anyone know what kind of range I can expect on a stock tank? I have read mixed reviews.

i ride at least like 4 hours on the stock tank.But we also stop alot and do some hill climbs and let our bikes cool off. if u look at the picture i have. we ride all the way down to the end of that valley and i still have like 1/4 of a tank. however we can fill up at pretty much anywhere. we just leave the bush and there is a gas station near by. you should be good for at least 2-3 hours of constant riding. 

Here's mine.  Slightly different.

REALLY want to try that someday. But my 880 is just too much fun to justify the money for a snow bike kit.

imagejpg1_zps897a1b07.jpg

20140202_143611_zpsf391a8d0.jpg

Ever ridden a turbo snow bike? Those look a blast!

• Like 1

i ride at least like 4 hours on the stock tank.But we also stop alot and do some hill climbs and let our bikes cool off. if u look at the picture i have. we ride all the way down to the end of that valley and i still have like 1/4 of a tank. however we can fill up at pretty much anywhere. we just leave the bush and there is a gas station near by. you should be good for at least 2-3 hours of constant riding. 

Cool... I'm hoping for right around 2 min. The guy said that the loops they ride are about 2 hours each but they include a lot of lugging so I will not just be dumping a bunch of fuel into the motor on any wide open stuff.

REALLY want to try that someday. But my 880 is just too much fun to justify the money for a snow bike kit.

imagejpg1_zps897a1b07.jpg

20140202_143611_zpsf391a8d0.jpg

Ever ridden a turbo snow bike? Those look a blast!

I haven't ridding one yet.  My buddy is building one this season, I hope it's not too much fun because I don't want to sink another $4,000 into my winter set-up.

I had a chance to ride one last season, but I had blown out knee.  The bike blew up 1/4 of the way into the ride.

WHATS THAT BARKING NOSE RIGHT WHEN HE CRASHES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

WHATS THAT BARKING NOSE RIGHT WHEN HE CRASHES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

You've never heard of the Killpecker barking spiders?? They're everywhere out here lol.