Sign in to follow this  

What year is this rm125?

Looks like a relatively clean late 80s/early 90s Zook.

You'd get more responses if you post this thread again in Suzuki Two Strokes under Make/Model Specific Forum in the Dirtbike section.

Cheers

Styling looks like early 90's to me...

Do you have the VIN number? There are free and easily accessible VIN decoders online. Just punch in the VIN and the decoder spits out the vehicle's year/make/model....

Well what is the vin number? Usually just type the vin into google search bar and your answer pops up. The vin is usually on the right of the frame . Behind the forks.. If I had to guess I'd say late 80s early 90s so like 89-92

It looks most like a 1990

Def <1998.

As posted earlier, 93-95. doesnt look anything like a 90 or 98. Tell tale shroud covers entire tank side, side #plate has funky shape with 1 vent hole. And by the way if you have the ability to post this, you have the tool to answer this question quicker than waiting for replies...............I got the answer in under 2 minutes using SIRI, and that bitch cant do anything right. Edited by ickfinger
  • Like 1

I don't have the vin number because it's not my bike. Found it on craigslist, looking for the right bike for the right price. I will go ask about the year under suzuki 2 strokes

No need to repost, you have your answer.93-95 to be more specific you will need the vin. They cosmetically did not change 93-95.

As posted earlier, 93-95. doesnt look anything like a 90 or 98. Tell tale shroud covers entire tank side, side #plate has funky shape with 1 vent hole. And by the way if you have the ability to post this, you have the tool to answer this question quicker than waiting for replies...............I got the answer in under 2 minutes using SIRI, and that bitch cant do anything right.

< means smaller than... I have a 98 and I knew this was older so I responded <98. My bad for the miss communication.