Sign in to follow this  

V force 3 Reed valves

The best upgrade you can make is to your suspension. All other upgrades combined won't make as big of a difference as properly functioning and tuned suspension will. Now, if you're just talking about engine upgrades, number one will be a quality pipe.

• Like 1

So would you say gnarly pipe+ power core 2 + v force 3 reed valves + k&n air filter will show large gains in engine performance over stock? Also my suspension is perfectly tuned.

Also would I need to redo jetting because of this?

No...

No to what

No, a gnarly pipe+ power core 2 + v force 3 reed valves + k&n air filter will not show large gains in engine performance over stock. Slight gains yes, possibly move some power down low, but nothing that's going blow the doors off...

So would you say gnarly pipe+ power core 2 + v force 3 reed valves + k&n air filter will show large gains in engine performance over stock? Also my suspension is perfectly tuned.

Also would I need to redo jetting because of this?

but a FMF fatty and shorty silencer...reeds are ok too.... Don't waste ur money on the air filter tho

Reeds are a waste of money, as are a pipe if the one on it is fine, you looked at about 400$ in parts.

Mild engine mods can be had for that much. Depending what bike there's a variety of things to do to clean up the way the bike runs and possibly make more power

Or possibly fresh tires all around and get the power you have now to the ground?