Sign in to follow this  

How to make a lifetime customer by Forma Boots USA

End of last year, I purchased a set of Forma Predators, direct from Forma. I have been racing and riding in them since December, and they were doing fantastic, I loved the boots riding, and they were holding up very well, and I'm hard on footwear. Well, last Sunday I went for a ride, got rained on, and got lots of mud on them, not wanting to get my truck muddy on the inside I put them in the bed. On the way back, I went into to grab a bite to eat, came back out, drove him without thinking about it, I unloaded my truck last night and guess what? Boots are missing, ok, maybe I just put them elsewhere, race trailer, nope, cab of truck? nope. Shop? Nope. Well.... shit. These were really expensive boots, not something I really had money for to replace right now. I spent most of the morning really down in the dumps, here I am, 2 weekends away from race day with no boots. 

A couple of people on Facebook including the legendary M33 offered to help by lending me spare boots, which is much appreciated. But realizing a long term solution was needed, I called up Forma's office, the general manager answered, Kyle. After explaining my situation to him, he offered to sell a set to me for a greatly discounted price, he also shipped them fed ex 2 day, for free.

Despite someone being a real shit head, theres still awesome people out there :)

• Like 10

I'm glad to hear they have good customer service that is willing to help a guy out because I just bought a pair of predators.Glad to see you got a replacement pair too. They make one hell of a good boot. 

All this talk about them has made me consider buying them!

Another reason I'm glad I moved to Formas. Best boots for the price. Seems that all of the good press has led to them raising the price by $20 recently, unfortunately. But they're still a good deal for hinged boots.

Look what showed up today :)
105_0578_zps01174c5e.jpg
Dual hinged ankle, with carbon fiber connecting plates
105_0578_zps01174c5e.jpg
105_0580_zpsafbd23e7.jpg
105_0581_zps3650ce17.jpg
Locking buckles
105_0582_zps28109ab5.jpg
Lots of venting
105_0583_zps3f3568b9.jpg​​

Those are some nice boots!  Think these will be in the top running when it's time for me to replace the SG10s.

I have a locking toolbox on my truck for all the valuables, its a great place to store dirties and I'm sure it's saved my gear more than once.