Sign in to follow this  

Looking for stolen 13gasgas spokane

If you purchased a 13 300 e from Stex power sports in spokane in the last month you bought a stolen bike. I had my 13 at stex to get the vin number that didn't max the mso from the factory figured out and Stephen evidently sold the bike and is not releasing the money and is out of business. I knew I would take a bath on this sale but not this bad

Wow, that is terrible. Good luck, I hope you get resolve the mess.

If you purchased a 13 300 e from Stex power sports in spokane in the last month you bought a stolen bike. I had my 13 at stex to get the vin number that didn't max the mso from the factory figured out and Stephen evidently sold the bike and is not releasing the money and is out of business. I knew I would take a bath on this sale but not this bad

I live in Boise, stopped by STEX a few months ago and saw your bike.  I had recently bought one just like it.  Sorry it is gone.  

I'm afraid the police won't do anything for you, sounds like you will have pursue him civily. 

Just got this email today. Did you ever get made whole?

Thank you for your support of STEX Motorsports. We enjoyed taking care of your motorcycling needs. Unfortunately we made the difficult decision to close STEX Motorsports last fall as the rapid growth of the company had negatively impacted our ability to provide the level of services we set out to provide.

We have opened a new service/parts-only shop, Kinematic Moto Research LLC (KMR Cycles), designed to provide outstanding customer service and exceptional care of your motorcycle. When you need service, restorations, race set-up and tuning, or parts and accessories for your motorcycle we are here to take care of you. Feel Free to call or text at 509.593.0794 or email me at sgates@kmrcycles.com and visit our website at www.kmrcycles.com.

We set up KMR Cycle's phone to accept text messages to make it easier for you, just save the phone number in your phone and send a quick text and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that messages sent to KMR Cycle's number may be received by more then one person and may not receive a response to out side of business hours until the next business day.

Thank you to everyone for your support. I look forward to continuing to serve your motorcycling needs.

Stephen Gates

STEX Motorsports LLC.

sgates@stexmotorsports.com

www.stexmotorsports.com

The owner of the shop said he got his bike back. So while it might not be the happiest of endings for everyone, at least he got the bike.

• Like 1