Sign in to follow this  

'96 RMX 250 Seat Question

I have a '96 RMX 250.  The seat foam is good, but the cover is pretty well faded.  Can't seem to find many seat covers for the RMX but there are more available for the RM 250.  In pictures the seat looks the same to me between the two models.  An OEM microfiche I looked at has a different part no. however. 

Basically, my questions is: will a RM 250 seat cover fit well enough on my RMX?  Thanks for any help.

Only a cover for an RMX ('89 thru '97) or an RM250 cover from '89 thru '92 will fit your RMX.  Personally I recommend just going to a local auto custom interior shop and have them make one, it's cheaper than what you might think.

About 4 years ago I had this one made up for $80:

96rmx250b.jpg

Only a cover for an RMX ('89 thru '97) or an RM250 cover from '89 thru '92 will fit your RMX.  Personally I recommend just going to a local auto custom interior shop and have them make one, it's cheaper than what you might think.

About 4 years ago I had this one made up for $80:

96rmx250b.jpg

Your bike looks good.  I notice you have the fullfloater.com custom decals. 

I might check the local interior shop.

Your bike looks good.  I notice you have the fullfloater.com custom decals. 

I might check the local interior shop.

Thanks, and the guy over at www.Fullfloater.com  is pretty cool and does great work.  If you need graphics and you have an RMX (or a '89 to '92 RM250) ~ he's your guy.