yz250 rear suspension squeaking

just rebuilt my top and bottom ends on my 2007 yz250

after i reinstalled the motor and put it all back together all of sudden my rear shock is squeaking and creaking like crazy when i sit on the bike . 

never had a issue before it was dissambled  .. any ideas besides it being the bearing in the linkage? they haven't caused me a issue this year and not a problem till after is put the engine back in .. i took apart the bearing and linkage and put grease in there and still squeaking 

any ideas?

It's probably the black plastic spacers installed in the ends of the Ti spring.  Spray them with some silicone spray. You might have to remove the spring and clean them fully. You can also remove them and not use them, but that softens the effective spring rate a little. I think mostly on the initial part of the compression stroke.

Since you re-greased the linkage and shock end, are you certain it's not the swingarm pivot squeaking?

If you have the stock 2007 Ti YZ250 rear spring, then have a look at it. You should see black plastic things embedded in each end of the coil. I think they are in there because without them, the Ti spring rate is too progressive (soft initially and then firms up when compressed further). Anyway, whatever their purpose, sometimes they can squeak, a lot.