Sign in to follow this  

For all us OLD SCHOOLERS.... ENJOY.

Retro Friday. Great build on a old machine. I grew up these and love em. Young whipper snappers know nothing about these bad boys.

• Like 2

Retro Friday huh.  I'm taking these out Sun.

photo 2.JPG

• Like 3

Which bike is the one on the left?

74 CR 250

Sweet rig. Tore up the back of my legs plenty riding one of those at my uncles when I was a kid. Never could get the hang of keeping my feet up back then.

Sweet rig. Tore up the back of my legs plenty riding one of those at my uncles when I was a kid. Never could get the hang of keeping my feet up back then.

haaa. Yup never EVER pit your foot down while riding a three wheeler. Nothing fun about running yourself over. They are hecka fun once you get the hang of them. I still have 2 trikes right now. Edited by KDXRon

Love the 350x. I had some friends that had a 200x that we beat the piss out of back in the day. Good job on the resto project. :thumbsup:

They were lame in 85 and now there just stupid.  There's a reason that they went to four wheelies.. Do you dumb fooks need a explanation ???

• Like 3

They were lame in 85 and now there just stupid.  There's a reason that they went to four wheelies.. Do you dumb fooks need a explanation ???

Yes esplain. The 3 wheeler is the most stable platform EVER made!! The fact that one almost killed me was probably operator error, and the fact that all they wanna do is &%$#@!ing roll over!

And BTW what were you drinking last night?

• Like 2

If you have the opportunity to ever climb on 1............................. don't do it.

Just a simple turn at speed you can kill yourself.

Don't do it.  :naughty:

They are a keg of dynamite on wheels.  Beware.

Edited by superslyko

Retro Friday. Great build on a old machine. I grew up these and love em. Young whipper snappers know nothing about these bad boys.

I'm sorry, I fell asleep about 1/3 of the way into the video. Did I miss any cool riding or jumping or crashes? 

I'm sorry, I fell asleep about 1/3 of the way into the video. Did I miss any cool riding or jumping or crashes? 

Yes, there is nothing worse than a bunch of still photos on a YouTube video.  That's why it is called a YouTube video....'cuz it is supposed to be a video.