Sign in to follow this  

Suspension for crf450 2013

Haha, I'm a C class actually! (Not to far of that) My question is it make the difference with ohlins for example. ( I know I have to pin it, but is a present that I would like to buy it for my self)

People will ooh and ahh over it, you'll claim it's way better because you have it, but you'll still be slow as you are today. 

Youll be as fast as JS7 tho, make sure to put heavier springs in, the leeches dangling from your nutsac weight things down a bit.

• Like 4

i wouldnt buy it. you want to give yourself a gift go get a yz250 2 stroke you will be amazed how good the suspension is stock. i had the (A kit) on a worked out kx450 last year it was just as good as stock setup yz with heaviest springs.

• Like 1

I have a '13 CRF450 and I'm a "B" rider. The stock suspension is certainly not holding me back.

• Like 2

You should take PEDs instead of wasting money on suspension.

• Like 2

don' t, I have a crf 450 2013, and I want to buy a suspension. I have a chance to buy a Showa A kit SFF. What do u guys think??

Only if you have a truck load of money you don't need. After you buy it you're going to have to send it off to get it vavled and sprung for your weight and ability.  

Save the money and have your stock stuff done, a c rider will never know the difference.  

Only if you have a truck load of money you don't need. After you buy it you're going to have to send it off to get it vavled and sprung for your weight and ability.

Save the money and have your stock stuff done, a c rider will never know the difference.

thank you Sr. Is that what I wanna know.
  • Like 1

Hi, I have a crf 450 2013, and I want to buy a suspension. I have a chance to buy a Showa A kit SFF. What do u guys think??

Haha, I'm a C class actually! (Not to far of that) My question is it make the difference with ohlins for example. ( I know I have to pin it, but is a present that I would like to buy it for my self)

Do you know Tye? If not you should seek him out

• Like 7

People will ooh and ahh over it, you'll claim it's way better because you have it, but you'll still be slow as you are today.

He should consult with the resident TT suspension guru...

People will ooh and ahh over it, you'll claim it's Aquí está una reseña increíble de un ingeniero de Showa sobre cómo funciona la suspensión mx, disfrutar de sus cosas muy buenas!Como se comprime el amortiguador o descarga una barra se empuja en el cuerpo del amortiguador. Al final de esta barra es un pistón que es forzado a través de aceite que está contenido dentro de la compuerta. El aceite es entonces forzado a través de puertos en el pistón. Cuando se comprime el amortiguador el aceite fluye a través de los puertos de compresión. Cuando el choque vuelve a la posición extendida aceite fluye en la dirección opuesta a través de los puertos de rebote. La dirección que el aceite fluye a través de los puertos está determinada por las cuñas de válvula flexión que se encuentran a ambos lados del pistón. Crean una válvula de retención a ambos lados del pistón y evitar que el aceite que fluye en ambas direcciones en los puertos. Cuando el amortiguador se comprime el aceite fuerzas las calzas de rebote contra la superficie del pistón y bloquea los puertos de rebote. Al mismo tiempo el aceite dobla detrás las calzas de compresión de la superficie del pistón y fluye a través de los puertos de compresión. Este proceso se invierte el choque vuelve a su longitud extendida. La fuerza de amortiguación que el choque se produce a velocidades diferentes de pistón en cualquier dirección es determinada por la viscosidad del aceite y el diámetro, espesor way better because you have it, but you'll still be slow as you are today.

that not my question! I just want to know if those suspension are better and u can see the different or not! U don't have to worry about if I'm slow or not!!

that not my question! I just want to know if those suspension are better and u can see the different or not! U don't have to worry about if I'm slow or not!!

Yes the suspension is better, yes you can visibly see it's different. But it wont make a damn bit of difference until you're really really fast. The stock stuff on modern bikes is really really good. 

Yes the suspension is better, yes you can visibly see it's different. But it wont make a damn bit of difference until you're really really fast. The stock stuff on modern bikes is really really good.

thanks

no, I don't know him/her I think he has not money to buy it so maybe is frustrated and wright idiot stuff

He writes idiot stuff??

:lol: