Sign in to follow this  

JS7 out for Unadilla

No surprise but now I have to modify my list of top 10 JS7 excuses. How could I have missed the obvious track excuse? I'm not quite sure how to categorize it.

Track too manly?

Track too rough/smooth?

No surprise but now I have to modify my list of top 10 JS7 excuses. How could I have missed the obvious track excuse? I'm not quite sure how to categorize it.

Track too manly?

Track too rough/smooth?

more like track ate me alive 3 years in a row and ended my season

Edited by phantom451

That's a little wordy to fit the format of my JS7 excuse list. Can you help with the

Track too...

Or

Track is....

I could try something like

I suck at setting up bike for X track conditions

But that's still too wordy for my list.

Also bike setup is already in the list.

Edited by redrider144

How about...

Track is a JS7 hater

• Like 4

he's done for outdoors...

Good, that plays right into my prediction for SX. He's going to fold the tent in MX to get ready for SX and I will have called his final Championship. You may all bow down to my uncanny prescience...

• Like 1

Good, that plays right into my prediction for SX. He's going to fold the tent in MX to get ready for SX and I will have called his final Championship. You may all bow down to my uncanny prescience...

LOL the only thing you have been correct on so far is James folding it up...something that had a pretty damn good shot of happening, given his track record. The 2015 SX Champ prediction...good luck on that one.

• Like 1

you're starting to concern me there wes       you must have really hit your head hard :lol:   2015 SX champ :rolleyes:

you're starting to concern me there wes       you must have really hit your head hard :lol:   2015 SX champ :rolleyes:

But... he's taking the rest of the season to prepare. How could he not be better than the guys who are wearing themselves out racing an entire season? With that much of an advantage in prep time, what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 2

But... he's taking the rest of the season to prepare. How could he not be better than the guys who are wearing themselves out racing an entire season? With that much of an advantage in prep time, what could possibly go wrong?

that sounds really familiar  :lol:

• Like 3

LOL, you have a good point there!  He'll be fresh.  :lol:

• Like 1

-_--_--_--_-

I'm thoroughly disappointed that the JS7 swingers haven't been chiming in to back up your glorious prediction. Apparently they're all in hibernation until the first week of January.

• Like 2

I'm thoroughly disappointed that the JS7 swingers haven't been chiming in to back up your glorious prediction. Apparently they're all in hibernation until the first week of January.

Seriously. The only one who had the sack to do it was BDubb. I give him all the credit in the world for stepping up when the other supposed fans have already tucked their tails.

• Like 1