Sign in to follow this  

Gsxr750 in an 01 yz426 frame

I would HIGHLY suggest going over to chopcult.com and taking a look at their threads. Its the perfect forum to find into about modifying frames, swingarms, ect. Theres a lot of real experienced guys over there that know what they are talking about when it comes to stuff like this. Give it a shot.

• Like 1

I would HIGHLY suggest going over to chopcult.com and taking a look at their threads. Its the perfect forum to find into about modifying frames, swingarms, ect. Theres a lot of real experienced guys over there that know what they are talking about when it comes to stuff like this. Give it a shot.

that's soo true. Most of us on TT aren't experts om choppin' up frames and extendin' swingarms!

what happened?  I just read through all of this and then nothing!!  I need closure!!!!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone! The past 6 months, I've been away at college in SoCal so I haven't been around my bikes as much as I'm used to. I still do race here in central California and have BIG plans for 2016 as far as hill climbing goes. I got my sponsor Tile roof restoration to agree to starting a race team for 2016.

As far as the gsxr750 goes, I think I'm going to tear her down to clean up some parts of the build that I wasn't completely satisfied with. Recently, I built a cbr1000 climber that will be ready for march. I will have the 750, cr500, and possibly a 450 to race this upcoming Rockwell and NAHA series. Im still tweaking the 750 to get her running how I want it to and race ready. I will now be checking this thread more often to update everyone on the bike's progress!

Cheers!!

• Like 1