Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Unadilla Bench Racing

After a week off I am ready for some moto!!     Trey and Pourcel won the Oakly bomb awards.  Good for Trey !  

The on board camera footage was pretty badass so far.   Having Dungey, Kroc, Tomac at the front is going to make for some awesome racing today guys 

Yeah, like a lot of you boys were saying, Tomac sure looks to be making those KTM riders look bad...................bahaha! :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, like a lot of you boys were saying, Tomac sure looks to be making those KTM riders look bad...................bahaha! :lol:

Hater. He only got beat by half a min.

Don't forget, Dungey sucks at Unadilla.

• Like 3

It's only one moto beebs.  You could clearly see his setup was off.  Trey too.   Gotta give it to the orange kool aid drinkers, the KTM is looking pretty good out there.   We'll see how good next year though when Dean is riding for your wet dream team  :smirk:

• Like 2

So far my predictions are spot on, it would be good for points if tomac would get in front of Kenny next moto though.

I think Dungey is going to push Roczen past his limit physically. Points wise if they go 1-2 next moto Dungey is down 8 points. If the next two motos they finish the same then it's 2 points with 2 motos to go. It can be done without a major mistake from either one of these guys. BUT Dungey has to be near perfect, can only take 1 second place in the next seven motos and he wins by 1.

• Like 1

Come on Fatboy, you know you're flipping through the KTM brochure right now trying to decide on a bike.

• Like 2

It's only one moto beebs.  You could clearly see his setup was off.  Trey too.   Gotta give it to the orange kool aid drinkers, the KTM is looking pretty good out there.   We'll see how good next year though when Dean is riding for your wet dream team  :smirk:

they should save the money and just keep Dungey, that's all they'll need. But I'm sure in case of injury they want another rider and Deano was probably cheap.
  • Like 1

So far my predictions are spot on, it would be good for points if tomac would get in front of Kenny next moto though.

I think Dungey is going to push Roczen past his limit physically. Points wise if they go 1-2 next moto Dungey is down 8 points. If the next two motos they finish the same then it's 2 points with 2 motos to go. It can be done without a major mistake from either one of these guys. BUT Dungey has to be near perfect, can only take 1 second place in the next seven motos and he wins by 1.

Math is a little off squid, but I get your point.

If it's 2 points with 2 motos to go, Dungey cannot afford to let KR best him (i.e. 1-2) that would put KRoc up by 5, right?

Edited by OKVet

Come on Fatboy, you know you're flipping through the KTM brochure right now trying to decide on a bike.

pretty sure he NEEDS. The 450. ;-)
  • Like 1

Who is gonna be the best rookie?  They showed RJ Hamshire clip earlier and he looked a little wild. 

I am taking Aldridge

RJ Hamshire top ten?   Damn ! 

That dual footage of Musquin is sweeeet !  

pretty sure he NEEDS. The 450. ;-)

The 530 would allow me to carry an extra 50 lbs.   Beebs, your woman's cooking is good yo !  

• Like 2

RJ Hamshire top ten?   Damn ! 

That dual footage of Musquin is sweeeet !  

The 530 would allow me to carry an extra 50 lbs.   Beebs, your woman's cooking is good yo !  

Yeah that footage is pretty good this week........oh, has she made you her chicken yet? That shit is goooood!

Yeah that footage is pretty good this week........oh, has she made you her chicken yet? That shit is goooood!

Her fo lottap oosy is my favorite  :lol: 

• Like 1

Good moto for the frenchie.  He looked saucy out there.

1st pro moto and RJ Hamshire finishes 11th with Aldridge in 13th.   Not a bad showing at all

• Like 2

Let's go Dunge he needs a win to keep it interesting.

I've got a feeling he's gonna go for broke in the second moto and either crash out or win.

I've got a feeling he's gonna go for broke in the second moto and either crash out or win.

Wouldn't bet against either...      Tomac still the wild card. I thoroughly expect ET to finish ahead of either rider at least once, maybe more, over the last 7 motos. Going to be interesting for sure  :thumbsup: