Sign in to follow this  

Ohlins ttx-cartridge in WP4cs

Hi  evryone.

I wonder if there are any possibility to get a TTX cartridgekit from a Honda CRF 09-12 to fit in a WP4cs fork. I haven't the parts yet so I can't take any measurment at it. I think the most important thing are the threads at the top of the fork so thats same.  I feel that the bottomplug are no problems, I can make a special plug without no problems, I have both CNC-mill and lathe at my shop, so I make special part if I need to. I will be thankfull if someone sitting with information about this issue.

Do it !

If you have the equipment it should be easy

The top threads are the same

Post some pics of the project.

It would be nice to see.

Hi  evryone.

I wonder if there are any possibility to get a TTX cartridgekit from a Honda CRF 09-12 to fit in a WP4cs fork. I haven't the parts yet so I can't take any measurment at it. I think the most important thing are the threads at the top of the fork so thats same.  I feel that the bottomplug are no problems, I can make a special plug without no problems, I have both CNC-mill and lathe at my shop, so I make special part if I need to. I will be thankfull if someone sitting with information about this issue.

The problem is that Ohlins doesn't have an adapter that works yet on the 4CS fork legs. They thought that the OC adapters would work, but some people have had issues of leaking & the knuckle isn't recessed as much as the OC knuckle is, which leaves the cartridge end sticking out below the knuckle just waiting to get damaged by rocks. I am hoping that they come up with a adapter that works when the 2015 suspension comes out Sept or Oct of this year.