Sign in to follow this  

PrinceEdwardIsland What site do you guys buy parts from?

I am looking for a couple jets for my ttr 230 and the jets themselves are cheap enough ($4-$12 ea) but i have yet to find a site that will ship them to me for less than $25 as most sites ship from the states, ran into this problem many times with various parts, my local dealer will charge about $60 for the 2 jets so thats out of the question. Just wondering if you guys know any sites that ship to canada at a decent rate that would sell jets.

Yeah +1 with canadasmotocycle free shipping over $69 and I've had great service from them so far

Yeah +1 with canadasmotocycle free shipping over $69 and I've had great service from them so far

I use them for some things, they don't sell the jets i'm looking for though, my last experience with them wasn't so great...They sent me an air filter for a ttr 125 and told me it would fit my bike even though it's half the size of the one in there now and they want me to pay full price plus shipping on a new one that actually fits

Found the main jet on gwcycle and found the pilot on the TT parts store, thanks

For oem I just usually just go to my nearest dealer, have yet to find a Canadian site that does om parts

What about for ordering OEM parts? Seems to be a nightmare. Or you order them from an American site and have to grab them across the border.

OEM parts are a pain to find.. 99% of the time I have to order them from flea bay or an american site, my local dealer charges insane prices, either way i get ripped off because shipping from the states even for tiny things like jets costs me no less than $20 and any american sites that offer *free shipping over X amount of $* don't apply that offer to canada.