Sign in to follow this  

Problems

I have a CRF230F. My front tire looks bent and when I ride it definitely feels like something's wrong. Please help and if you have problems of your own post them here.

I have a CRF230F. My front tire looks bent and when I ride it definitely feels like something's wrong. Please help and if you have problems of your own post them here.

You might have a bent rim. Put the bike on a jack or stand to lift the front wheel in the air. Tape two pencils to the fork tubes on either side of the rim to see if it is bent or runs true. Also check the spokes to see if they are loose. If it needs truing go to a u tube video to see if you can do it. Keep your fingers away from the spinning wheel.

And oh yeah, naw can't post all my problems here. Not enough room !

You might have a bent rim. Put the bike on a jack or stand to lift the front wheel in the air. Tape two pencils to the fork tubes on either side of the rim to see if it is bent or runs true. Also check the spokes to see if they are loose. If it needs truing go to a u tube video to see if you can do it. Keep your fingers away from the spinning wheel.

And oh yeah, naw can't post all my problems here. Not enough room !

A friend figured out whats wrong but thanks for the help.

Yes I have a lot of problems, just not with my wheels....lol

Don't we all? Lol