Sign in to follow this  

California Pigh- ROOOooooo....Lowlites.

ramps we dont need no stinkin ramps....

Hope you guys put it back rather than let it fall down the mountain. 

We lofted it thusly, over the edge, never to be seen again. 

Edited by Kah Ran Nee

I took it home and framed it on my wall as a remembrance of days past...

• Like 1

14878611561_c5db1f8fb4_c.jpg

imagine that coming at you in the middle of no-where... Like slitherling along the edge of a straight razor...

14695127197_2e8c716ca7_c.jpg

I have no idea what was going on here. Communing with nature? becoming one with the water?

• Like 4

Have you ever been in one of those situations where you thought to yourself....Now how the hell can I start my bike with the rear brake switch???? Well no more late nights for you!!! now you can!! with this simple instructional video!!

fixed

I was thinking more like a tub of jelly rubber gloves 2 food stamps and a cheese knife but ill go with chainsaw. Edited by 1abv
  • Like 1

On another note I was riding along minding my own business when I felt a single tingle in my left hand. A minute goes by still riding. Then another. Then my right hand. I just put on a set of flexx bars and the bolts I used for my cycras were backing out ( thread locker next time) so I duct taped them in place. That was when the shocking started. I thought it was some static charge. You know like draggin your feet against a rug. Wtf??? Little did I know the two had nothing to do w each other. Krannie figured it out in about 2 seconds that my kill switch was shorting. A few more pieces of duct tape and voila no kill switch and no shocks. Werd electric shocks aren't just for mental patients from the 1920's anymore.

• Like 2

Ha Ha...  that happened to me this week too...  every time we went down a steep hill and I grabbed clutch and front brake z-z-z-zing...  some times I had no choice but to hang on and get zapped all the way down the freekin hill.  Told quickness it was like holding a freshly charged 9v on your tongue...  only having to keep it there.  sucked big time.  :cry:

• Like 1